No announcement yet.

(Pic inside) Lost 30+ LBS this summer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    I love the positive vibe in this thread. None of us are perfect but there ain't no poo-butts with inferiority complexes talking trash.

We're growing up.
    Yeah nice thread

Comment

you get that all the time because you are young as hell, you ****.

28. I'm about to turn 38. The good thing is that you have three boys - you'll age a lot faster than me chasing those little guys around.

Yea, I know. But I have teachers at the school I work at thinking that I'm a high school student. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

Yea, I know. But I have teachers at the school I work at thinking that I'm a high school student. LOL.
        side note: you have that footage of your oldest son schooling those kids on the soccer field?

post that up here man, let these "football" fans see a real talent.

Comment

side note: you have that footage of your oldest son schooling those kids on the soccer field?

post that up here man, let these "football" fans see a real talent.
          LOL. I think you're thinking about SecondzOut. I remember seeing the gif on his signature.

SN: Posting these here for those who might not have seen it. Just a video of me working out a lil bit. Jump rope, heavy bag, etc.

Comment

• congrats brah

Comment

• Good stuff, homie.

Keep it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                LOL. I think you're thinking about SecondzOut. I remember seeing the gif on his signature.

SN: Posting these here for those who might not have seen it. Just a video of me working out a lil bit. Jump rope, heavy bag, etc.

Cheeky look at the camera at 3:24 made me laugh

Comment

• Webb... what you been eating? You track your calories or just eating clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Webb... what you been eating? You track your calories or just eating clean.
                    I saw you post in the other thread about tracking calories so I literally JUST downloaded an app to do so. I think it's called my FitnessPal.

But previously, I wasn't actually tracking my calories on a daily. I've just been eating clean and not eating junk and all the unhealthy stuff and that worked for me. But I want to lose more so I need to be more strict on my portion sizes. Plus I don't drink ANYTHING besides water and it was hard at first, but it was one of the sacrifices I had to make.

This is what I've been eating though.

Meats

Chicken breast, chicken wings here and there(all grilled or baked). Any part of the chicken basically as this has been my main source of protein.
                    Salmon (Omega3s)
                    Talapia
                    Steaks on occasion

Breakfast
                    Oatmeal, eggs, whole wheat bread (toast but not too frequently).

All kinds of fruit (strawberries, blueberries, grapes, apples, oranges, bananas, pineapples, watermelon, etc).

All kinds of vegetables (mainly broccoli, spinach, asparagus, avocado (although it's a "fruit"), carrots, cauliflower, corn, green peppers, onions, potatoes (not mashed, but SWEET potatoes), etc

Snacks
                    Eat alot of fruit for snacks. But I also do trail mix, greek yogurt, granola bars. I occasionally do cottage cheese with fruit at night because I learned that the protein (casein) in cottage cheese digests slowly and it gives the body a steady dose of amino acids during the night.

Comment

• Good stuff... I use mynetdiary app, It's excellent.

My diet on a daily PRETTY much goes like this.

10AM

P90x's 10 minute trainer or run every other morning

Shakeology Coffee Drink
                      1 Scoop Shakeology
                      1/2cup Raspberries
                      6OZ coffee
                      Blended with Ice

175 Calories

1PM

1 Whole Egg
                      5 egg whites (all scrambled
                      1/4 cup fat free feta
                      2 slices of turkey bacon
                      2 links chicken sausage
                      1 piece whole wheat toast

430 Calories

4PM

Cup of Coffee
                      Banana

125 Calories

6:45PM(workout energy)

24 Low fat pretzels
                      2 scoops Jack3d

125 Calories

7:30Pm

P90x

Total around 1500 calories and 150G protein Give or take a few.
                      Last edited by THE REED; 09-25-2012, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X