Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was right about Ortiz being trained by a Mayweather (link inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was right about Ortiz being trained by a Mayweather (link inside)

http://www.boxing.com/mayweather_sr....tor_ortiz.html

shoulda went to roger not sr oh well tho he wont get any better imo

Comment

sr sucks imo

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
        shoulda went to roger not sr oh well tho he wont get any better imo
        Ortiz had to feel out trainers and he liked Sr better I guess. Senior is more flexible to move to Ventura...

Comment

Can't think of a worse combination, this is exactly what Ortiz didn't need.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
            Can't think of a worse combination, this is exactly what Ortiz didn't need.
            Same thing I said lol. Worst hook up ever. Whats worse tho, Mayweather Sr or Roach? Seriously tho, so many better options out there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kind of an odd mix but sometimes odd mixes turn out~ I would hope they take it slow though.

Comment

Terrible decision (but not becuz Sr is a bad trainer... Sr > Roger IMO)

Ortiz should apologize to Robert Garcia... And if not, he should have gone to that guy that trains Cotto... The Cuban

Floyd Sr is gonna try and teach him the Shoulder Roll, and that is NOT Ortiz's style... He is an inside fighter... Maybe James Toney's shoulder roll, its better for inside fighting than Floyds... Floyds is more JUST for the sake of defense (maybe a few counters here and there) but he uses it for defense more than he does offense

Comment

Bad mix BUT I look forward to seeing them together and hopefully give an interview together, side by side. LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X