Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Klitschkos Killed My Sport, Time For a New King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Klitschkos Killed My Sport, Time For a New King!

DERECK CHISORA has vowed to make Vitali Klitschko look his age after insisting the Ukrainian is not a ring great.

[Click Here To Read More]

chisora is a fat tit

Comment

40 year old Vitali destroys any fighter on this planet. Chisora ought to show more respect. He says he has no fear of the big man, but he better be careful not ending up like Briggs in the hospital after this one. Look for Vitali to brutally demolish this gorilla.

Comment

If you cant outwork that fat Desperate Dan lookalike ***** b@stard Tyson Fury how can you outwork Klitchko or indeed anyone

Comment

Klitschkos don't get the credit they deserve its not their fault there are no credible oppopnents out there. As they say it takes 2 to tango & the only way their fights would be exciting is if they have an opponent in front of them who can give them a challenge. Unfortunately the only fightes that are in their class are each other & i can't see them being round long enough for anybody to burst onto the scene to try to take their throne. All they've been doing for the past few years is beat whoever is put in front of them, which is all that can be asked of anybody really. Maybe they deserve some credit for maintaining their professionalism & their dedication to training when they're is nobody to give them a serious fight.

Comment

Chisora has gone through 3 training camps with one or the other bro & is feeling delusions of grandeur as if he belongs... If he outworks Vitali.... he DESERVES the W because he'd be the first one to do so...... speed without power which is what Chisora is all about is not enough to topple Vitali... look for a brutal beatdown & lesson... Vitali by 8th rd KO.... NOT cHISORA.

Comment

Its only Wladimir who can be considered boring because of his succint fighting style.

Vitali is a brutal monster who fights with his hands at the waist and has the highest knockout percentage in boxing.

Chisora is fat, smaller in stature and very predictable. I see a late round KO presuming age hasn't caugh up with Vitali

Comment

Vitali is the best Heavyweight of all time.

Get over it Ali-zombies.

Comment

Vitali at 40 would stomp any prime HW from the 60's and 70's

Comment

I can't believe some people think Chisora has a chance. The fact that Chisora was the best HW available right now, just goes to show that the HW division has been pretty crappy for about 10-15 years now.

Comment

Working...
                    X