No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want Knock Corley Out, Then Face Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want Knock Corley Out, Then Face Khan"

WBA interim-champion Marcos Maidana is focused and ready for his fight with DeMarcus Corley on Saturday at Luna Park in Argentina. An impressive win is now more important than ever. He won't overlook or underestimate Corley and doesn't anticipate any problems with making weight. He wants to win with a bang to set up a December 11 fight against the full champion Amir Khan in England. Khan has asked Golden Boy Promotions to get him Maidana for December. [Click Here To Read More]

Be careful what you wish for Madonna. Amir is gonna annihilate your one-dimensional ass !!

Comment

Just goes to show u the talk was not rubbish. LETS GET IT ON. KHAN V MAIDANAAAAAAA

Comment

Khan batter ****s but maidaina batters ****s aswell khan knocks ****s out but maidaina knocks ****s out aswell khans defeated maidaina defeated aswell cos ****s battered them

Comment

Corley is a tough dude. Despite his losses. This will be another war for Maidana in front of his hometown fans. I think he will win but I wouldve preferred to see him fight a slick boxer who can move. Becase that's how Khan fights.

Comment

I'm not sure if Corley forgot how to stay on his feet after his last few fights. He used to be a very dangerous fighter, lethal when He fought Cotto.

Comment

Corely still has speed and ring savy. His chin hasn't been holding up much as late. I expect Maidana to win but wouldn't be suprised if Corley stays competitive in the bout

Comment

If Maidana wins very impressively with a spetacular KO Khan is not going to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by 12345678 View Post
                  Khan batter ****s but maidaina batters ****s aswell khan knocks ****s out but maidaina knocks ****s out aswell khans defeated maidaina defeated aswell cos ****s battered them
                  So what you are saying is.. if Khan and Maidaina meet...it will be the Battle of the ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    Be careful what you wish for Madonna. Amir is gonna annihilate your one-dimensional ass !!
                    amir khan is a hype job. he got beat by a journeyman

Comment

Working...
                    X