It's a shame Michael Jackson died so early,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    That's a mean thing to say.

you are right lady fan! I've been very upset with the media coverage because it completely took away from the grieveing people trying to remember their lost ones because of a terrorist act.the same day he died in 2005 there was the subway bombing in London.I've always thought mj was guilty of molestation & I wish it would have happened on a different day.now his death will overshadow a terrorist act on innocent people & considering he took the innocence from young boys it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.I hate pedophile because they exploit the young & innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
      like i said, if a friend of yours jumps in a pool and his shorts fall off, and you unfortunately catch a glimpse of his ass, now you can describe what his ass looks like. does that mean that you, in fact, have butt****ed him?
      or if he was peeing and the little kid rushed into the bathroom and the glimpsed at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        or if he was peeing and the little kid rushed into the bathroom and the glimpsed at him.
        Michael also allowed these kids to spend the night at his residencemore than once, if the parents were always after money they could have simply given him instructions to get the information while Jackson was asleep so that it could be used later.
        Last edited by res; 07-12-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• yeah. the kid ran in the bathroom while mike was taking a piss, that's how he knew the birthmark was on his penis. that's also why mike settled right after the kid brought it up. he wasn't guilty or anything. innocent people always settle for 20mil within 24hrs.

priceless, you guys are priceless.

Comment

Working...
          X