Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar: Leonard beats Mayweather Jr. easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easy? not so much, but a clear win for srl.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
      thats your opinion. cool. but for someone who claims to know a lot with "2000+ collection" that was pretty fuking weak rebuttal! So do me a favor & ignore me posts! Plz! thank you! Jantzen
      It's dead accurate and anyone trying to defend that little ***** is pretty ****ing weak. So do me a favor & leave the posting to people who know wtf they're talking about. That means go sit in your corner and speak when you're spoken to. Know your role Junior.

Poet

Comment

wooooooowww! im sure the polls are so acurate considering that everyone loves Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          It's dead accurate and anyone trying to defend that little ***** is pretty ****ing weak. So do me a favor & leave the posting to people who know wtf they're talking about. That means go sit in your corner and speak when you're spoken to. Know your role Junior.

Poet
          So Poetic! GTFOH azz clown! You are typical of this forum! Knowing what the fvuk u talking about is clearly non-existent! So try that with the posters who know no better!

But the true boxing fans know what you are!

:Junior:

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
            So Poetic! GTFOH azz clown! You are typical of this forum! Knowing what the fvuk u talking about is clearly non-existent! So try that with the posters who know no better!

But the true boxing fans know what you are!

:Junior:
            True boxing fans aren't Gayweather nuthuggers. True boxing fans now REAL fighters from Frauds.

BTW! I! Remember! You! You're! The! Dude! That! Can't! Stop! Hitting! Your! Exclamation! Point! Key! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Poet

Comment

Is that pfp or Welterweight its not clear?
              Still would go with SRL on either but I think it would be a crazy statement in a WW fight.
              I was never a huge SRL fan I think the 2nd Duran fight has been vastly overrated as a victory, I don't think he beat Hagler or deserved a draw against Hearns in the 2nd fight and getting 2 titles for Lalonde was a little excessive. That said true champions have their mettle tested under fire and his victorys over Benetiz and Hearns in the 1st fight overshadow anything that Mayweather has done. I always give Leonard more credit for his display in Duran 1 than Duran 2. To take on Duran at his own game and come close to beating him is something that I simply can't envisage Mayweather doing. Should Mayweather comprehensively beat Pacman then he would deserve the kudos that gives him and we could re-visit this argument. I think Mayweather is a very good fighter but I think there is a tendency to overrate him. He should make ATG lists but not in the highest reaches that some place him.

Comment

Working...
              X