Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If federer wins the Australian open is he the geatest sportsmen ever??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for Federer to win the Australian Open but he's very doubtful, he's looked the least impressive out of him, Murray & Djokovic...even though he's had the harder draw.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Though if he wins this slam, it's probably one of his most impressive slam wins tbh. He has had the toughest draw by far.
      yea tomic, roenic, tsonga, murray then djokovic...even i dont believe he can do this...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        yea tomic, roenic, tsonga, murray then djokovic...even i dont believe he can do this...
        If this was any slam but the Australian Open then I would say yeah he can do it (though it'd still be tough) but this surface they are playing is pretty damn slow and allows Djokovic to just defend everything because you can't really hit through the court. Balls are heavy and the court is slow and medium/high bounce as well.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

Didn't Djokovic beat both Nadal and Federer to win his first Australian open. This is where he hasn't even peaked yet and both Nadal and Fed were younger.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            If this was any slam but the Australian Open then I would say yeah he can do it (though it'd still be tough) but this surface they are playing is pretty damn slow and allows Djokovic to just defend everything because you can't really hit through the court. Balls are heavy and the court is slow and medium/high bounce as well.
            I don't understand the science of this "slow vs fast court" stuff but didn't the commentators say that they redid the courts since last year, and that they're faster now then they were the previous year?

Comment

Working...
            X