My son's mixed.

Best of both worlds.

....or worst, uh oh.

Comment

African American and Greek American.

Comment

Half spanish and half pakistani

Comment

I love hispanic chicks. I'm too pale to have children with my own kind, that poor bastard would be blindingly white. It'd be a crime against humanity.

Comment

American of Eastern-European ethnicity and my girlfriend is Cuban-American. Dated a lot of black and mixed girls. I don't care what color-tone my kids' skin is. They'll still be my kids.

A longtime girlfriend of mine was a black German and had a nazi grandmother that killed people in concentration camps.

Comment

I'm half Jamaican half English with an Indian girl.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                American of Eastern-European ethnicity and my girlfriend is Cuban-American. Dated a lot of black and mixed girls. I don't care what color-tone my kids' skin is. They'll still be my kids.

A longtime girlfriend of mine was a black German and had a nazi grandmother that killed people in concentration camps.
                I respect her German ancestor. Nothing worse than Zionist j00s.

Race mixing is a disgusting practice. I'm all for fornicating with hoes of different nationalites but having kids w them is yuk af. rACE mixing ruins your culture.

Comment

Sticking to a Mexican girl would be of preference, though I wouldn't rule it out. I have dated a Filipina, was talking to a half Salvadorian(half Mexican so pretty much the only difference was some of the words she used & accent when speaking spanish).

Race mixing a lot of the time results in beautiful looking women being produced.

Last edited by Sake1; 04-13-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    I respect her German ancestor. Nothing worse than Zionist j00s.

Race mixing is a disgusting practice. I'm all for fornicating with hoes of different nationalites but having kids w them is yuk af. rACE mixing ruins your culture.
                    It also creates culture. The guy in your avatar wouldn't exist if it wasn't for race mixing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      It also creates culture. The guy in your avatar wouldn't exist if it wasn't for race mixing.
                      we hate teh Spaniards tho. they a bunch of fagz who glorify animal torture (bullfigjting) and suck at Boxeo.

Comment

Working...
                      X