American Muscle Car thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    that would a 273 beast in it.......

came stock on the car. it will be changed out eventually...but to be honest before i have power i want to do a disc conversion, power steering, coil overs, and struts.

want it to handle before i get a big boy engine....at the price the guy wants its hard to pass up
    Right on, man. Hope you are able to pick it up, and it's a good idea the direction you are starting the car out, I think.

Imagine trying to stop the car with drum brakes with a 440 or Hemi in it, lol.

Comment

isnt this Christine of the Steven King Movie?

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
        isnt this Christine of the Steven King Movie?

I'm not sure. I know it's a 1958 Plymouth Fury though.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          I'm not sure. I know it's a 1958 Plymouth Fury though.
          yeah thats it. i thought that looked like it

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            probably my favorite mustang.

my neighbor has a cuda just like this one, but in green. not sure what's under the hood, but man, the thing is a monster.

Last edited by chiguy91; 02-25-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Right on, man. Hope you are able to pick it up, and it's a good idea the direction you are starting the car out, I think.

Imagine trying to stop the car with drum brakes with a 440 or Hemi in it, lol.
              well frankly...40 year old cars handle like ****. they are nice looking...but incredibly outdated.

me being a young guy...i dont feel comfortable with that haha. ive been spoiled with good brakes and power steering...so really its for the good of the car to get good brakes....first trip out i may slam someone because of those 40 year old drums haha

plus...im not into full resto's going for the pro-touring/restomod thing...this car wont be a trailer queen...im gonna beat the f out of it.

this is kinda what i mean...this is a 69 but its the same car pretty much. lower it a few inches. throw some meat on the wide ass wheels. six piston calipers. stiffen it up.....go do donuts

Comment

I hear you, chi.

The GT500 always got the love and notoriety because of the Carroll Shelby name behind it.

But the Boss 429 was and always will be the king of the 60's Mustangs, in my mind.

Comment

And here they go again with the user title changes....

Comment

And here they go again with the user title changes....

wait what did i miss?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      wait what did i miss?
                      One of the admins or mods has been going around putting funny shit in posters user titles.

Mine was changed to "Proud to be Black!", I just changed it about an hour ago, and now it's "white flower!"

These fuckers got jokes around here...

Comment

Working...
                      X