Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cot Damn I don't want a daughter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Cot Damn I don't want a daughter!

After watching the Chippy D tape, I can't imagine how lawerence fishburne must feel. Think of what it would be like to see your 19 year old daughter slurping some dude off in a ****o for everyone to see. I only watched three seconds of it then had to turn it off. I'll probably get some sort of arousal over it later on and seriously jerk to it though.

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
    After watching the Chippy D tape, I can't imagine how lawerence fishburne must feel. Think of what it would be like to see your 19 year old daughter slurping some dude off in a ****o for everyone to see. I only watched three seconds of it then had to turn it off. I'll probably get some sort of arousal over it later on and seriously jerk to it though.
    :laugh::laugh:

Comment

I want a son then a daughter. A lot of girls are too fast these days, it's like a fucking trend, they are pathetic.

Morpheus should beat the **** out of Brian Pumper. I know he would. I saw Precinct 13.

Comment

Its called parenting. Lawrence ****ed up.

I have a daughter who will be 1 month on the 10th. Im loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Its called parenting. Lawrence ****ed up.

I have a daughter who will be 1 month on the 10th. Im loving it.
          Not really... no matter how good of a parent you're to your child, the child can do whatever they want when they grow up and you're not around.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            Not really... no matter how good of a parent you're to your child, the child can do whatever they want when they grow up and you're not around.
            Yeah, at some point they just want to do their own thing. Friends, environment, all of that **** influences this kind of behavior.

Comment

yes ,when they become teenagers , it's very hard to control them and what they do. you have to learn them and grow them up on principles and morals in the early childhood years so that you don't loose them when they are adults .

Comment

If you are a good parent they wont become ****stars.

Laurence Fishburne obviously did something wrong.

Comment

Just taught my boy's 2- 1/2 year old girl how to play chess on my break from this site for like an hour. LUL. She's going to be a queen.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She picked up the pieces and I labeled them.

Then I showed her how to move the pieces.

She started quizzing me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X