Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
    Do people actually think that? Except from maybe stupid *****s?
    Only biased and deluded fans would think that, Reconize. Floyd will have to go through testing EVERY fight he has in the future. When since did the Mayweathers want testing for Floyd's previous fights? Never, not even mention untill Manny Pacquiao was destroying opponents with ease it was to good to be true for them obviously. They cannot go back on there word, and they are NOT doing it for the sake of boxing like some suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      I could totally swear that that was a different Floyd being interviewed. One wrong comment and it's blown! But no he answered it calmly.

See what happens if these promoters let the fighters speak for themselves, unlike scumbag Arum...
      Yeah, Floyd has always been very gracious post-fight. Once he has nothing to sell or immediately prove he's quite a nice fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Only biased and deluded fans would think that, Reconize. Floyd will have to go through testing EVERY fight he has in the future. When since did the Mayweathers want testing for Floyd's previous fights? Never, not even mention untill Manny Pacquiao was destroying opponents with ease it was to good to be true for them obviously. They cannot go back on there word, and they are NOT doing it for the sake of boxing like some suggest.
        That's the thing.

Mosley before the fight went on record that if ever he has the chance to fight Pac he's not gonna require additional testing.

No one has yet to answer what is the basis of Floyd's suspicion of PEDS towards Manny.

I can't be attributed to the BS excuses team Pacquiao surmounted coz Floyd already said he's not accusing Manny of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Equal Playing Field: He wants to have a fight where it is pretty clear that neither will have an unfair PED use advantage. Testing proves that. Its not to catch cheaters, its to deter cheaters.
          According to Burners previous posts, Manny is on HGH and there doesn't exist a test for it.

Atleast this is what he said when he heard that Manny had agreed to OST in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            According to Burners previous posts, Manny is on HGH and there doesn't exist a test for it.

Atleast this is what he said when he heard that Manny had agreed to OST in 2009.
            What have I said since then fool? That none of us really know what hes taking and the testing fixes everything.

Comment

I don't get it!

Floyd always had this stance.

His post fight interview he is all class (don't take it away from him) then he said he's not accusing Manny of anything, but he insists of the tests still.

First and foremost, IMHO the playing field is not equal anymore...

Why???

Floyd is back in the number 1 rankings. OK I don't give a F anyway of the rankings. But this also means he's above Pacquiao now. No excuses. Coz he said he's not accusing Manny of anything, so then what is that all about? Why still insist on OST?

Isn't that what Floyd stans claim why he came back, to claim back the number one spot? He got what he wanted ain't it?

Can someone explain what is Floyd's EQUAL PLAYING FIELD theory. I mean he's back on top right now and FLoyd stans are celebrating, but let's see how you guys refute this so called equal playing field thing. After all, that's what Floyd stans are sayin' too, so you guys might know what's it all about.

Explain...

Disclaimer: No wise ass comments, no 7yr old antics, no name calling, just the intelligent peeps on discussions.

(1) Pay no attention to what he said about he isnt accusing Pac, He had to say that.
              (2) He does feel Pac is on something.
              (3) He doesn't want to lose.
              (4) He needs to know in his own mind that if he lost he lost to a natural better man not a Drug enhance one and the OST would give him that assurance in his own little mind.
              (5) I dont blame him one bit since he is the one taking shots in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

(1) Pay no attention to what he said about he isnt accusing Pac, He had to say that.
                (2) He does feel Pac is on something.
                (3) He doesn't want to lose.
                (4) He needs to know in his own mind that if he lost he lost to a natural better man not a Drug enhance one and the OST would give him that assurance in his own little mind.
                (5) I dont blame him one bit since he is the one taking shots in there.
                Like i said, if he's calling the shots then we have no fight.

Would never expect Pac to bulge when he has no reason to. The whole planet can join in the pressure for Pac to take the test, but unless Floyd has a clear cut basis on his assumptions then there's no way making a fight would even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  What have I said since then fool? That none of us really know what hes taking and the testing fixes everything.
                  You didn't answer me earlier. Show me a test for SARMs, for example.

Comment

Like i said, if he's calling the shots then we have no fight.

Would never expect Pac to bulge when he has no reason to. The whole planet can join in the pressure for Pac to take the test, but unless Floyd has a clear cut basis on his assumptions then there's no way making a fight would even matter.
                    The Fight happening is based on two fighters not just Mayweather so to me both fighters are calling the shots, Pac has a right to say yes or no, And so far its no and i dont blame him why? Because the man has his own rights and pride, Floyd doesnt need to have a clear cut basis of his assumptions like you have nicely put it.

If am the one getting in the ring and i think my opponent has an unfair advantage by drugging himself then i have all the right in the world to request him been tested.

I seem to remember Carl Lewis losing the 88 Olympics to Ben Johnson and he became suspicious and wanted him tested Why? Because he was a direct competitor of Johnson if he wasn't he couldn't have cared if Johnson was on something.

Comment

Good anwers so far...

Too bad Floyd's in a predicament to advocate this for the rest of his career.

Now my point is Manny can refuse.

No fight in the horizon...
                      Why should he refuse?

Comment

Working...
                      X