Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao cheats on his wife, so he must be a cheater in boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    never before have we heard of someone cheating his wife, make him automatically guilty of cheating everything else.
    Personally, I have no clue why these people are interested in who another man sticks his dick in. Nobody is perfect. The people posting such junk are as guilty as anyone else when it comes to cheating on girlfriends or wives. Hypocrites. And this kind of **** is clogging up the forums.

Look at this crap. Low-quality, **** posts that don't go anywhere:

Originally posted by USADA View Post
    I wonder if Pacquiao started to have conversations with God before or after Ariza started to give him that "stuff" that only he knows.
    Burner creates some drama:

Originally posted by Anton-Chigurh View Post
    Arum is mad about the 24/7 footage..its making Him and Pac look bad.

He told Roach to shut the **** up while he handles this.

And Roach is obeying.

No one plays with Bobs money..and thst what Roach and Pac are doing because they dont like Floyd.

This guy completely ignores the fact that it's currently Holidays / Christmas time. Maybe he thinks everyone should ignore it, carry on working despite working their butts off all year, and start babbling crap to the media in order to feed the NSB trolls who feast on the kind of BS that makes up 99% of the threads currently on the forums' main page.

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
    I think it's funny that Roach has been the biggest loudmouth in the last few months but all of a sudden he is in complete silence....hmmm. I can't believe he is not out defending Manny.....rather interesting, ain't it?

What do you guys think about his silence?
    This next one was written by a 54 year-old:

Thread title: Arum reveals his secret illness in book to be released , sad I feel sorry for him now

Originally posted by RodBarker
    he has Parkinsons and is shaking badly ,,,,,,Hahahahaha lol.
    That's actually a thread created on a boxing forum by a 54 year-old Floyd Mayweather fan.

This is the crap that we have to put up with on a daily basis.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-29-2009, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      If you lack the morals and integrity to not cheat on your wife then who's to say you wouldnt also try to cheat a drug test?
      you certainly don't know anything about showbiz in the Philippines... In showbiz, everybody cheats, seriously... If you're a celebrity and you're not involved in some kind of cheating (either you're the cheater or the one being cheated), then you're not big enough... By the way, Manny cheating on Jinkee has not been proven, just like this drug thing...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Personally, I have no clue why these people are interested in who another man sticks his dick in. Nobody is perfect. The people posting such junk are as guilty as anyone else when it comes to cheating on girlfriends or wives. Hypocrites. And this kind of **** is clogging up the forums.

Look at this crap. Low-quality, **** posts that don't go anywhere:

Burner creates some drama:

This guy completely ignores the fact that it's currently Holidays / Christmas time. Maybe he thinks everyone should ignore it, carry on working despite working their butts off all year, and start babbling crap to the media in order to feed the NSB trolls who feast on the kind of BS that makes up 99% of the threads currently on the forums' main page.

This next one was written by a 54 year-old:

Thread title: Arum reveals his secret illness in book to be released , sad I feel sorry for him now

That's actually a thread created on a boxing forum by a 54 year-old Floyd Mayweather fan.

This is the crap that we have to put up with on a daily basis.
        yeah, **** is childish. I think USADA is Al, I dont think even he believes what he types. I think he's admitted before he was just having fun. But the others I cant attest for, they are very much ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
          I wonder if Pacquiao started to have conversations with God before or after Ariza started to give him that "stuff" that only he knows.
          you know this reminds me of the movie Dead Presidents where the priest starts throwing away the money he robbed to the people at church screaming god gave it to him.... the motha fuker went straight to jail...pacquiao has a bad thing coming!

Comment

Working...
          X