Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenox Lewis says he could beat Floyd Mayweather with 1 hand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox probably weighs 300 lbs right now so yes, he would catch up to Floyd and probably KO him with a shot on the arm or gloves or anywhere else he lands. Pointless thread.

/End

Comment

At welterweight or even junior middleweight Lennox would be too drained. He'd get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Height, reach and power advantage would be huge. Lewis's jab would feel like a WW straight. He'd just jab the **** out of him.
        His jab would make Floyd do a moon walk

Comment

I think Lennox with 1 hand would have no trouble with Floyd. I would place a large bet on Lennox knocking him out.

Comment

Audley Harrison could KO Floyd with one hand, it's not really saying that much. Hell, George Foreman would probably still KO Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Height, reach and power advantage would be huge. Lewis's jab would feel like a WW straight. He'd just jab the **** out of him.
              Haha. I'm sure Lennox's ramrod jab would feel a lot harder than a WW straight right

Comment

Well a 200-300 pound HW...hmmmm...lets see.
                YES!!

Just like Deontay Wilder would also knock out ANY 147lb with one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Even if LL had a super weak chin there's no way Floyd could hurt him. Floyd won't even be able to connect with any punches in the first place. LL could let Floyd hit him with his best shot and Floyd still could not do any damage.

BTW...Who would match a WW with a HW?? Floyd or any other WW would get sparked in the first round.
                  This is very untrue, if Floyd was allowed to get a clean shot right on Lenox's Jaw it would be lights out for Lenox. Remember whats his name at 140lbs was said to punch harder than Lexox.. the trainer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                    This is very untrue, if Floyd was allowed to get a clean shot right on Lenox's Jaw it would be lights out for Lenox. Remember whats his name at 140lbs was said to punch harder than Lexox.. the trainer said so.
                    I really hope you're just trollin. If not............

Comment

Is this what we have come to?? a 6'6 250 pound man talking about beating up 147 pound men in their 4th division?

Comment

Working...
                      X