Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Gundam fans here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked gundam wing, mobile suit gundam, and g gundam. Those are the ones I would recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by S31KOU View Post
      I liked gundam wing, mobile suit gundam, and g gundam. Those are the ones I would recommend.
      Have you seen them all?? I'm campaigning to do just that. I own both Seeds. Just got done with Wing and am now on to Gundam 00.

Comment

Gundam Wing was my favorite out of them all. I love the Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS team series too. G Gundam was okay. Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory was a great movie as well.

If you want to see a good movie then def check out Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory.
        Last edited by Zano-24; 07-27-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

have you checked netflix or crackle?

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            Gundam Wing was my favorite out of them all. I love the Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS team series too. G Gundam was okay. Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory was a great movie as well.

If you want to see a good movie then def check out Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory.
            Thanks bro, I'll check that out!!

Comment

I've only seen Gundam Wing as a kid because it used to come on Cartoon Network and I loved it. Don't know how I'd feel about watching it now though. The only anime type of show that I have seen the past few years was Deathnote which was highly recommended to me by a friend (who doesn't even watch these type of shows usually) and I loved it.

Comment

Just finished Gundam 00. It was not bad. My 2nd favorite so far, plus there's more to come.

Comment

At 26 years old, I am sorely out of the loop, but I have good memories of the Gundam 0083 series. At least that's what I think it was called.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    At 26 years old, I am sorely out of the loop, but I have good memories of the Gundam 0083 series. At least that's what I think it was called.
                    I can dig it. I've always held the mentality of doing things I've enjoyed in my youth. I figure I'm as old as I wanna be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I can dig it. I've always held the mentality of doing things I've enjoyed in my youth. I figure I'm as old as I wanna be.
                      Oh man, I wasn't trying to sound too cool for it if that's how you took it, I just meant that life gets in the way and I hadnt kept up at all. I played through Earthbound on the SNES all the way through a few months ago. Do what ya love, whatever it is, as long as it isn't overly-morally wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X