No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko's real resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Therewas nothing constructive criticism to find, only ridiculing. These types of posters ruin a good boxing discussion.
    Read my first post in the thread. It was hardly ridiculing, just disagreeing. Freedom immediately put me on ignore.

Funny how the diehard Klitschko fanbase have some very familiar traits.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      The point is that you can rid yourself of trolls who harass you constantly. Come to think of it, I should probably put yourself on my ignore list any time soon.
      About 7-8 people on this site agree with you and your company and the other 99.9% on this site think you're a ******ed fanboy with facial insecurities and b!tch t!ts

If you want to put people on ignore because they own you so much like myself then you should ask a mod to make a sub forum for Klit cawk smokers so you,Freedom and Elroy can circlejerk lies and bum Wladimir up without any debate

p.s I wouldn't display your ticket and seat number online... I might have to actually go and watch Wlad fight but that boredom (yawn) would be worth it giving you and your double dee's a beating

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Daggum, make the official Discussion/RBR thread for Klitschko's next fight before Freedom does and block him.
        i figure people in a round by round thread about klitschko are being punished enough already don't you think?

Comment

Working...
        X