No announcement yet.

Didn't Expect Capt America Winter Soldier To Be Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Expect Capt America Winter Soldier To Be Good

for this second installment of Capt America they put on a serious look. instead of doing it like the thor movie (where it's more of putting out that thor is muscular and the love story bullshyt) and ironman movie (too much comedic cliche and very cartoonish) they gave this one a bad azz action fights and what we see more often in action movies where guys get shot and beaten up badly.

there was no comedic bullshyt for teenagers on this one and i was impressed by the steroid user american hero. if only they made comic hero movies this way i would appreciate it even more.

I accept this might have been good, but I'm so utterly sick of super hero movies and their pathetically predictable story lines.

Comment

Why are Marvel comic book movies almost always better than DC comic movies?

Comment

It's out????????

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
          well, they've made more. every single marvel movie with the exception of iron man 1 and the avengers was dull imo. even the avengers was kinda booty. cap 2 sounds really good though.

Comment

you should check out some of DC's animated movies.

Comment

What?? No they're not. Batman and Superman destroy marvel movies. And I don't even like the batman movies that much. But the man of steal set the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                well, they've made more. every single marvel movie with the exception of iron man 1 and the avengers was dull imo. even the avengers was kinda booty. cap 2 sounds really good though.
                X-men first class is EASSSSILLYYYYYY the best superhero movie made.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                  What?? No they're not. Batman and Superman destroy marvel movies. And I don't even like the batman movies that much. But the man of steal set the bar.
                  set the bar for what? it took the superman story and aped the style and tone of nolan's batman movies. in other words, it was more of the same.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 03-29-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

The 1st one was the weakest and weakest character of the lot I thought.

Thor the best imo.

I'll watch it but it shows how opinions differ on the characters.

Comment

Working...
                    X