Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was coughing all day because I have a cold right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was coughing all day because I have a cold right?

I was bored resting because I was sick on my day off, so I thought what the hell, I'll take a bonghit even though I'm sick since I have nothing else to do.

Miraculously, after 5 minutes my coughing began to subside.. and after I took a second hit, my chest had relaxed and I stopped coughing completely. I also stopped being so worried about my stuffed nose and just ignored it until I forgot about it and stopped noticing it completely. Nothing else has ever cured my flu symptoms as much and as fast as weed.

Weed is a ****ing wonder drug if you take it in controlled doses. The problems occur when people start over dosing.The reality is, smoking multiple blunts within hours ****s up your mind.

The mind isn't designed to take in that much substance in so short a period of time.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-16-2013, 11:40 PM. Reason: wrong title

Weed does not cure the flu lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Weed does not cure the flu lol
      It cured my cough symptoms well enough. Much faster and more effectively than any cough medicine I've ever used. I've been coughing all day until I smoked.

I also feel better than I have all day. I even squeezed in a pump on my pull up bar a little while ago.

Comment

I hear it also cures cancer and hiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I hear it also cures cancer and hiv.
          Go get a flu, take a single hit, and then after you've done that, tell me it doesn't help.

Comment

bob marley a pot head died at the young age
            charles bukowski a drunkard, died at the age of 74

Comment

Originally posted by UserTitleHealer View Post

bob marley a pot head died at the young age
              charles bukowski a drunkard, died at the age of 74
              like I said, controlled doses. The people he just described probably smoked a blunt or more every day for years and were taking other drugs like the potheads and junkies that I know. Bob Marley smoked as much tobacco as he did weed, and he smoked a lot of spliffs, I remember this from an Interview I read where he said he always smoked weed and tobacco together. That much combined smoke will give anybody lung cancer.

I function well when I don't get too high and I don't do it everyday. It's the same case for every other drug, if you take too much, you will harm your body, or in mind altering substance's case, your mind. Also, you have to give your body and mind time to recuperate after each dose if you want to do it healthily and responsibly.

btw your sigs are pretty depressing. You don't seem ltoo enthusiastic about life. Maybe you should take a hit. Just don't overdo it.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-17-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                Go get a flu, take a single hit, and then after you've done that, tell me it doesn't help.
                No thanks man, never been into drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  like I said, controlled doses. The people he just described probably smoked a blunt or more every day for years and were taking other drugs like the potheads and junkies that I know. Bob Marley smoked as much tobacco as he did weed, and he smoked a lot of spliffs, I remember this from an Interview I read where he said he always smoked weed and tobacco together. That much combined smoke will give anybody lung cancer.

I function well when I don't get too high and I don't do it everyday. It's the same case for every other drug, if you take too much, you will harm your body, or in mind altering substance's case, your mind. Also, you have to give your body and mind time to recuperate after each dose if you want to do it healthily and responsibly.

btw your sigs are pretty depressing. You don't seem ltoo enthusiastic about life. Maybe you should take a hit. Just don't overdo it.

theres nothing enthusiastic about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    No thanks man, never been into drugs.
                    That's cool but don't knock what you never tried.

Comment

Working...
                    X