No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim on Shane Mosley's Future, Facing Berto Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim on Shane Mosley's Future, Facing Berto Next

“Sugar” Shane Mosley hasn’t fought since a lopsided 12 round unanimous decision loss to Manny Pacquiao in May. Prior to that bout, he fought to a draw with Sergio Mora and was dominated by Floyd Mayweather. [Click Here To Read More]

there's nowhere left for shane to go; nothing left for him to prove. he already showed he isn't the best in the world by losing lopsidedly to pac and mayweather. . . beating berto (which i doubt he can), will prove nothing. the money isn't even right for that fight anymore, since mosley hasn't won since margarito, and berto already lost his "0". . .

i can't tell a fighter to retire, it's his life and his money. . . but i can say IMO he should retire. . .

Comment

To be honest a Mosley v Berto is a good idea to redeem himself. But then if he losses it's time to hang the gloves.

Comment

only fight he can take that makes sense is Berto
        if he beats Zaveck for his belt, that fight is perfect
        win and go out with some dignity
        couldn't believe he ran like a punk vs Pac
        he needs to redeem himself before he retires
        Berto is his man

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          only fight he can take that makes sense is Berto
          if he beats Zaveck for his belt, that fight is perfect
          win and go out with some dignity
          couldn't believe he ran like a punk vs Pac
          he needs to redeem himself before he retires
          Berto is his man
          I wouldn't mind Mike Jones getting a shot at Mosley either.

Comment

mosley vs. berto? wow! let the fight happen...both need each other for redemption...

Comment

i say
              mosley vs margarito would be interesting to see wat would happen there

Comment

It must be really hard to corner a guy who doesn't listen to a word you tell them. I swear Naazim has got the patience of a saint where Mosley is concerned. If I was Naazim I would tell Mosley "you better listen to what I tell you in the corner and do it, if you don't then I can't train you anymore" what's the point of having a fighter that doesn't listen to your game plan? I understand that even the most perfect game plan won't always work but you at least have to try it. And this is coming from a Shane Mosley fan.

Comment

Berto would KO Mosley...Mosley won't beat any top fighter anymore.

Comment

Fight Khan,Berto,or Judah

Comment

Working...
                    X