No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Donaire expected to sign a new agreement with Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    A tap-dancing squirrel couldn't steal attention from Pacquiao in his fights, that's absurd. The reason Koncz didn't want Donaire on Manny's cards is because Nonito refused (wisely) to sign a promotional deal with MP Promotions. But if Arum tells his dog to sit and be quiet, we could very well see Donaire vs ENTER NAME on November 12.
    Trust me,Donaire knockng out montiel on the undercard of mannys shlty
    fight with mosley, would of stole attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      Yeah, coz they both will be fighting exactly the same time. lol
      chupe mi chorizo puto

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        shut ur mouth puto.Your acting like mexicans win belts the easy way.Yeah
        canelo and chavez jr won the belts the easy way.But dont act like no other
        fighters do that shlt.Jhonny gonzales went to japan to win his title,Same
        with tyson marquez,Salido,arce.Stop hating on mexicans puto
        **** off troll...everybody knows wbc favors mexican fighters and that's the simple point i'm trying to make so get that through your thick skull before you go on a stupid rant. i'm not trying to say that all mexican champs got their titles the easy way but as far as wbc and sulaiman is concerned, they would play politics to hand their titles to mexican fighters. don't get *****hurt because it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          **** off troll...everybody knows wbc favors mexican fighters and that's the simple point i'm trying to make so get that through your thick skull before you go on a stupid rant. i'm not trying to say that all mexican champs got their titles the easy way but as far as wbc and sulaiman is concerned, they would play politics to hand their titles to mexican fighters. don't get *****hurt because it's the truth.
          That "troll" watches every boxing show thats on tv "puto vato ese loco". Dude is in every thread everytime theres a fight on TV, dont matter if its FNF/Sky Sports/HBO/Showtime, dont see your ass in there.

That troll atleast loves boxing, I never even talked to that dude but I do know when I see a fan who loves boxing, 99% of posters here just watch PPV's or YouTube for their boxing knowledge.

We need more people like that "troll" on here, he is repping his country at least.

Puto

Comment

Donaire isn't a headline PPV fighter yet. Not even close

Comment

sorry bro...

Comment

Whoever gives most money and best fights that's good for Nonito. It's time to get back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  That "troll" watches every boxing show thats on tv "puto vato ese loco". Dude is in every thread everytime theres a fight on TV, dont matter if its FNF/Sky Sports/HBO/Showtime, dont see your ass in there.

That troll atleast loves boxing, I never even talked to that dude but I do know when I see a fan who loves boxing, 99% of posters here just watch PPV's or YouTube for their boxing knowledge.

We need more people like that "troll" on here, he is repping his country at least.

Puto

you're right...he trolls every ****ing thread in this forum 24/7 with his stupid one-liners. only unemployed teenagers with no life would waste so much time in forum like he does. who cares if he watches every ****ing fight on tv? his comprehension sukks and his ***** gets easily hurt.

and you too right? you also spend so much time in this forum every ****ing day. is that your definition of a boxing fan? gtfoh

Comment

you're right...he trolls every ****ing thread in this forum 24/7 with his stupid one-liners. only unemployed teenagers with no life would waste so much time in forum like he does. who cares if he watches every ****ing fight on tv? his comprehension sukks and his ***** gets easily hurt.

and you too right? you also spend so much time in this forum every ****ing day. is that your definition of a boxing fan? gtfoh
                    Well, some of us surf from work. Judging by your grammar I can see that you only have a grade 4 education so you must work in a factory, construction site or you sell drugs to make a living. So you wouldn't know that some people can surf from work because that means they would have to have a job where you have to use your brain.

Or do you sit on welfare?

Hooked on phonics, look it up. "kid"

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Well, some of us surf from work. Judging by your grammar I can see that you only have a grade 4 education so you must work in a factory, construction site or you sell drugs to make a living. So you wouldn't know that some people can surf from work because that means they would have to have a job where you have to use your brain.

Or do you sit on welfare?

Hooked on phonics, look it up. "kid"
                      lol you got 19,000 posts in less than a year kid. who are you kidding? your basement doesn't count as a workplace fool. and if indeed you have a ****ty job and you're surfing non-stop from work and being unproductive...that only proves you're an idiot. stealing so much working hours just so you can post in forums? you're not using your brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X