No announcement yet.

Seriously Guys.. If Haye Lands One Of His HAYEMAKER'S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Look what happened to the last British fighter who stated he could taKE one Klitschko for breakfast & one for brunch.. he couldn't handle one for supper & is now no longer fighting because of the upset stomach he endured... Funny post though.. manny.
    Lennox Lewis??the guy who did this to Vitali

Comment

It's gonna be a massacre.

Comment

Comment

Haye said he has got a solution to the Wlad jab. I was trying to figure out what he is planning on doing. I don't know what he can do except come over the jab with an overhand right after he leans to the side or something. I feel Haye will somehow win the fight because he is just more athletic and can move much better than Wlad. If he doesn't solve the jab though, I don't see how he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post

Perfect illustration... look at the one time Wlad had to get in Lennox Lewis' face... he was talking Vitali down from going after him.. he did the same thing when Vitali was enraged against Solis. Vitali is a whole other animal to his brother. Wlad fights for the sport aspect of it.. Vitali fights to kick some a$$ all over the place. Thanks for illustrating that for me.... son!@

Comment

Vitali would do alot of shouting and pushing but i don't think he would jump Haye. That would be a bitch move.

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
                Lennox Lewis??the guy who did this to Vitali
                The guy who did that to him was too scared to look him in the eye afterwards to tell him he didn't want ANY part of rd 7 no matter how many millions richer he'd be. Son.. when one lucks out like Lennox did.. he doesn't test lady luck. Lennox can always say but look at the state of his face.... but it's him that has to look at the LOndon mirror every night & admit to himself the shellacking & school lesson he received from Vitali that night.

44 different opponents SAYS it all... no one ever has thwe fortitude to fight him twice.. another in a long line OF records he holds in the heavyweight division.. once you go Vitali & get A BOGUS W.... you either get tour assssss kicked by his little brother or retire to your old chair never to be seen in the ring again...... kapish!

Comment

The guy who did that to him was too scared to look him in the eye afterwards to tell him he didn't want ANY part of rd 7 no matter how many millions richer he'd be. Son.. when one lucks out like Lennox did.. he doesn't test lady luck. Lennox can always say but look at the state of his face.... but it's him that has to look at the LOndon mirror every night & admit to himself the shellacking & school lesson he received from Vitali that night.

44 different opponents SAYS it all... no one ever has thwe fortitude to fight him twice.. another in a long line OF records he holds in the heavyweight division.. once you go Vitali & get A BOGUS W.... you either get tour assssss kicked by his little brother or retire to your old chair never to be seen in the ring again...... kapish!
                  Lennox TKO Vitali end/

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Haye said he has got a solution to the Wlad jab. I was trying to figure out what he is planning on doing. I don't know what he can do except come over the jab with an overhand right after he leans to the side or something. I feel Haye will somehow win the fight because he is just more athletic and can move much better than Wlad. If he doesn't solve the jab though, I don't see how he will win.
                    Good point... his solution is that he thinks that he's special.... most everyone not named Corrie Sanders got hit with the jab & the reason Corrie didn't is because Wlad was to busy fending off his bombs to bother. David Haye simply put thinks he's too fast to be caught with it... he has no special plans to thwart it... let's see if he;s as fast & fluid as he thinks.. John Ruiz for crying out loud caught him with the jab more times than you can count... let's see if that peekaboo sttyle he used on Audley where he was scared to let go..only waiting for Audley to make the first mistake.

If Haye doesn't come to fight like he says Wlad doesn't.. he's going to get waxed early & overwhelmed.. he needs to be aggressive.. he can't do what he did with Valuev.. has to go in & out with barrages.. like Evander used to do.. playing defense.. waiting for an offensive opening will get him smashed.. his defense ain't all that.. dude gets hit.. for all his speed & footwork. he's no defensive wizard.. come out swinging or get a pizza face with all the toppings with the fight being over at the halfway mark.

Comment

Vitali's resume is worse than Wlad's, just because he won a few rounds against an unmotivated and unfit Lewis (in a fight Vitali lost) doesn't make him a boxing god.

Comment

Working...
                      X