Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think that GB & HBO really have this much confidence in Khan? Or.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take The Test View Post
    are they building him up, and trying to cash out before he gets KO'ed again (not saying that he will)?

I mean he is fight stiff competition back to back to back.....

Khan gets my props....
    I think they both have a lot of confidence in him

Amir isn't no Joe Calzaghe, just sitting at home fighting scrubs

He could defend his alphabet belt at home, selling out arena's and making millions doing it.

But he wants to be the best and he's prepeared to put it all on the line to achieve it.

Comment

HBO and GB want him to clean the JWW division before he moves up to fight Floyd. They're building him to fight Floyd in the future.

Comment

Khan Floyd will be the precursor to the big one IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
          Khan Floyd will be the precursor to the big one IMO.
          Don't be surprise if they fight late next year in the UK. Floyd can make plenty of money without Manny.

Comment

Khan-Floyd will fight just before the 2012 olympics in London, mark my word!!!

Comment

Originally posted by weak salvadoran View Post
              Khan-Floyd will fight just before the 2012 olympics in London, mark my word!!!
              I think they fight after the Olympics because Khan still needs to beat Bradley this year or early next year. I don't think Floyd takes a few months off after he beats Ortiz and comes back.

Comment

Working...
              X