Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley reveals gameplan vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd, just stand in front of him and let him land punches on you. Just stand there and take punishment, defense is for *******. We need to see you brawl, and let your opponents to hit you with hard punches, that would entertain us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      Coming from the guy who worships the most overrated fighter in sports...i already shot you down...

Ok you keep saying Fedor is overrated well who exactly did he not fight in Pride. From what I recall yesterday I pretty much mentioned every single Major HW pride had and he fought them all. If you beat the best in your weight class how exactly does a fighter become overrated in that tiny brain of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        I love these threads because it justifies my assumption that Flo Mo's have no real boxing knowledge outside of silly catch phrases like "check hook" or vague/meaningless comments like "Shane has no game plan".

Seriously could you boxing know nothings at least analyze the fight a bit more than just saying empty statements that do nothing to support your opinions.
        What are people supposed to say? "Mosley definitely going to beat Fraud Gayweather!!! Fraud's a boxer but can't take a punch!!! Mosley K.O 3!!!"? I think saying Floyd will win is far less stupid than that. I sure someone is criticizing Martarito somewhere. Go defend him. Or go to Sherdog. That would be fine to.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Floyd, just stand in front of him and let him land punches on you. Just stand there and take punishment, defense is for *******. We need to see you brawl, and let your opponents to hit you with hard punches, that would entertain us all.

Thats not why he's dull it's because he would rather coast to a points win against a lightweight rather than finishing him like a PFP champ is supposed to.

He could at least "try" to knock someone out instead of throwing 30 punches a round and landing 15 jabs and one power punch.

Comment

Ok you keep saying Fedor is overrated well who exactly did he not fight in Pride. From what I recall yesterday I pretty much mentioned every single Major HW pride had and he fought them all. If you beat the best in your weight class how exactly does a fighter become overrated in that tiny brain of yours?
            He's only got 3 significant wins, Big Nog (twice) and Cro Cop...

He was scared to join UFC because he knew he would get that azz tapped...

If he's number one, then how come he isn't in the number one organization fighting the best available....

All his best wins are from half a decade ago...

Comment

Thats not why he's dull it's because he would rather coast to a points win against a lightweight rather than finishing him like a PFP champ is supposed to.

He could at least "try" to knock someone out instead of throwing 30 punches a round and landing 15 jabs and one power punch.
              Who gives a **** f he knocks him out or not?

Who knocked out JMM before?

Comment

Comment

Floyd has a habbit of fighting his best in his biggest fights and I'm sure we'll see Floyd at his sharpest and Shane will no doubt be on his A game.....the stage is set, bets are being placed and the 24/7 starts THIS Saturday!!!.....I'm amped up EARLY unusual.....normally I start feeling it during fight week, but this one got me watching the calendar like I'm in jail or something!!...Lol
                  Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 04-08-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                    What are people supposed to say? "Mosley definitely going to beat Fraud Gayweather!!! Fraud's a boxer but can't take a punch!!! Mosley K.O 3!!!"? I think saying Floyd will win is far less stupid than that. I sure someone is criticizing Martarito somewhere. Go defend him. Or go to Sherdog. That would be fine to.

Give me fuking reasons why he will win numbskull! This is a discussion board so how are we supposed to discuss vague and meaningless comments like "floyd wins in 12".

What the fuk is that and why even post it?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Who gives a **** f he knocks him out or not?

Who knocked out JMM before?
                      That guy can't be taken seriou fam...he's the true definition of delusional follower...

Comment

Working...
                      X