Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I knew the Pac vs May fight wouldn't happen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew the Pac vs May fight wouldn't happen...

no matter what stories are being brought up, I knew this fight wouldn't happen because of one man : Floyd Mayweather. Why would he fight a man as dangerous as Pacquiao.

They are drug users themselves which is why they think Pac is on them. xylocaine numbs the hands and "gives the feeling of invincibility" something the Mayweathers were accusing Pacquiao of.

great thread!! completely agree.

we ALL know it's mayweathers fault and why he never fights legitimate opponents.

it's pretty clear amongst fans and media that it was mayweather who ducked out of a fight once again. but hey we got clottey-pacquiao coming up!!! can't get better than that!!! two real fighters, WAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

Comment

Yep its Floyd fault. That Pac needs 24 Days to heal from a blood test.

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post

LMAO.

yea it is Floyds fault, he's demanding the blood tests outside of the commission.

LMAO

If I go to track and field for sprinting, and demand we run it in bare feet, but my opponents refuse, then I say I won't run - and it's called off. Who's fault is it? The people for following the rules?

Floyds looking for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post

LMAO.

i can't wait for the PBF-Nate 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
            no matter what stories are being brought up, I knew this fight wouldn't happen because of one man : Floyd Mayweather. Why would he fight a man as dangerous as Pacquiao.

They are drug users themselves which is why they think Pac is on them. xylocaine numbs the hands and "gives the feeling of invincibility" something the Mayweathers were accusing Pacquiao of.
            dude we gotta get you some help..its time to accept the fact that the fight is not happening for March/ its time to accept that Pacquiao didnt want to test within 14 days of the fight. and its time to accept that Pacquiao looks guilty..I know its hard to go on...but trust me..the hurt will go away..
            get well soon my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
              dude we gotta get you some help..its time to accept the fact that the fight is not happening for March/ its time to accept that Pacquiao didnt want to test within 14 days of the fight. and its time to accept that Pacquiao looks guilty..I know its hard to go on...but trust me..the hurt will go away..
              get well soon my friend...
              EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! who's that ugly transvestite on your sig man???

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                yea it is Floyds fault, he's demanding the blood tests outside of the commission.

LMAO

If I go to track and field for sprinting, and demand we run it in bare feet, but my opponents refuse, then I say I won't run - and it's called off. Who's fault is it? The people for following the rules?

Floyds looking for a way out.
                LMAO..Floyd isnt asking for them to box with their bare hands...hes asking for random blood testing for both fighters..in which only 1 fighter agreed to it, while the other had..was it 3 or 4?..excuses!!

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                  EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! who's that ugly transvestite on your sig man???
                  lmao..good response to my comment...I assume youre only attracted to those with minimal eye lids??..lmao..:

Comment

Yep man it's a shame tae I think it's a 50/50 fight .Could be a great fight tae .A war.

Mayweather Pacquiao vs DelaHoya .Fair enough the DelaHoya Pacquiao beat was a different DelaHoya to the one Mayweather beat but Pacquiao enialated him .Mayweather win a close decision. 50/50
                    Mayweather Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton .Mayweather done it first but Pacquiao done it alot faster. 50/50
                    Mayweather Pacquiao vs JMM .Mayweather done it in alot better style .Marquez win more rounds over the Pacquiao fights but Floyd had a weight advantage .Not to forget Pacquiao's fighting top WW's .Floyd aint yet man. .This fight would defintley be hard to pick a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X