• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's nice looking IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      She's nice looking IMO.
      SO Chunk..... How do you **** an English girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        SO Chunk..... How do you **** an English girl?
        I usually tell her to get on top while i lie back and think of England. As long as am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Legit 2 Quit View Post
          He could have done much better.
          And what is much better? An extremely beautiful voluptuous model who is on this planet for nothing more than just that single reason, as to an average girl who will truly love a person and be able to do dishes, laundry, cook, and take care of the kids?

Comment

She decent but yea i'm with those that say Ronaldo can do much better!!! Although maybe he is looking for the perfect stay at home wife that does all his stuff for him...

Comment

Shes ugly and for any big name in the sport that is really bad. I don't follow to much soccer but I have heard his name so hes gotta be pretty big. I'm not into blonds but even if I was you can find hundreds better at any university in America. Chick is not hot at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                And what is much better? An extremely beautiful voluptuous model who is on this planet for nothing more than just that single reason, as to an average girl who will truly love a person and be able to do dishes, laundry, cook, and take care of the kids?
                That's what you think of women? Wow.

Besides which, he has the money to pay someone to do the dishes, laundry and cook.

Comment

Working...
                X