No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Mayweather Meet, Talk Fight at Miami Heat Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I can show you a number of videos with proven Manny to lie , your full of sht , would you like me top put them up ?
    go ahead, i dare you

Comment

• Just when I'd lost interest and was waiting for the Floyd-Cotto II announcement... This seems like a set up to me, and I now expect an announcement over Superbowl weekend like was originally rumored. Please let that be true. I dont have sides in this or care how it gets done, I just want the fight.

Comment

• Why are people thinking this was planned?

Floyd would've been in Australia right now if he wasn't a convicted felon

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Why are people thinking this was planned?

Floyd would've been in Australia right now if he wasn't a convicted felon
          It only takes 5 mins to plan if both are open to it. Each camp can easily contact the other.

Comment

• I think it was just divine intervention. Its just meant to be. Everything seems to be lining up. But if it was setup, that means its a done deal so i'm cool with that too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
              It only takes 5 mins to plan if both are open to it. Each camp can easily contact the other.
              I agree that it was planned to a small degree but I'm not getting my hopes up that this is gonna lead to a superbowl announcement or the fight getting made at all

The superbowl is on Feb 1. That means theres gonna be 3 months and 1 day to promote this. Thats not enough time for a fight of this magnitude.

Comment

I agree that it was planned to a small degree but I'm not getting my hopes up that this is gonna lead to a superbowl announcement or the fight getting made at all

The superbowl is on Feb 1. That means theres gonna be 3 months and 1 day to promote this. Thats not enough time for a fight of this magnitude.
                Nah, Floyd just liking wearing a hoodie with the Philippines flag to greet Pacquiao

I don't think the fight is going to happen May 2.

But how is 3 months not enough to promote Mayweather vs. Pacquiao? It's been promoted for the last 5 years.

Comment

• that is the last time we will see this two face to face.. fight aint happening!

Comment

lol this is the biggest fight in the world. they could announce it a week before May 2 and it would be enough time. Announcing the fight will happen is more than enough promo

Comment

• Is this the first picture with Floyd and Pac together?

Comment

Working...
                      X