Grade Mayweathers performance against Maidana:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    looooooooooool
    johnm I haven't heard your post fight analysis, I would love to read it.

Comment

Honestly I think the fight should have been a draw at least. But Mayweather brings in to much money so of course they give it to him.

Comment

I give him an B

Comment

B, B-

I expected a tough fight but I didn't expect him to look as slow as he did at times.

Still, he pulled out the victory against one of the top Welterweights so it's a solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Hatton? His footspeed was in a different stratosphere to Maidana's. That fight reminded me of the Hatton fight except that Floyd was nowhere near as sharp and didn't have the same mobility.
            Whatts hatton have to do with this? Point is, Maidana isn't some slow plodder. He has good foot speed and knows how to close distance between him and his opponent quickly

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
              Honestly I think the fight should have been a draw at least. But Mayweather brings in to much money so of course they give it to him.
              The fight wasn't a draw. Period.

Comment

Mayweather let himself get outworked and his defence wasen't as sharp as it use to look. I give him B+, it was still enough to win which shows how talented he is but he should have done more. He starting to look like Hopkins in that he let's the fight be dangerously close, does the least amount of work he can get away with in the rounds.

Comment

I gave him a C+, MADINA FOUGHT THE ONLY WAY HE COULD FIGHT TO MAKE IT COMPETETIVE, I CANT KNOCK HIM FOR THAT BECAUSE IF THEY PUT ME IN THE RING WITH MAYWEATHER ID **** DAMN NEAR SLAM HIM BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET CLOSE TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS TOO GOOD..... BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MAYWEATHER THREW COMBINATIONS, BUT WAS VERY OFF MOST OF THE NIGHT OFFNSIVELY WISE HE KEPT BACK STRIGHT BACK INTO THE ROPES. GREAT FIGHT LOVED IT THO

Comment

Showed grit, heart, stamina, and pulled off a tough victory against a game fighter but it wasnt easy.

B

Comment

c for barely winning(or a draw) on my card everytime i watch it

Comment

Working...
                      X