No announcement yet.

Is Maidana really tougher than Paulie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    If Maidana had quick hands and was slicker he would be as well, what is yall's point, really?

If if if... Malignaggi's sun is set... Maidana may yet break the p4p list with only what he has
    You seem pretty confident in Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
      You seem pretty confident in Maidana.
      I have an eye for this sort of thing..

Maidana is special... He just didn't know it yet till he hooked up with Garcia.

Comment

Maidana is tougher than pauli,,,,,,

broner was overconfident vs pauli who was super motivated,,,

broner will be super motivated vs maidana,,

Maidana has the power to hurt broner,,, and garcia has really improved maidana's overall boxing skills,, i like how he sets up shots behind the jab,,

I still favor broner slightly over maidana,,

but to answer the thread, pauli is a gutsy fighter but maidana more dangerous

Comment

Maidana is tougher than pauli,,,,,,

broner was overconfident vs pauli who was super motivated,,,

broner will be super motivated vs maidana,,

Maidana has the power to hurt broner,,, and garcia has really improved maidana's overall boxing skills,, i like how he sets up shots behind the jab,,

I still favor broner slightly over maidana,,

but to answer the thread, pauli is a gutsy fighter but maidana more dangerous

Comment

You are right about Paulie's ability to take a punch. He might have a better chin than Maidana and Maidana has been in some hard fights with good punchers and never been stopped. Both Paulie and Maidana are tough but the difference is Paulie is a soft punching welterweight and Maidana has real power in both hands and throws lots of bombs round after round.

Comment

Working...
            X