Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Peterson's Team Think It's Something He Took Before The Last Fight" - Asif Vali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should get banned for 5 years at least if he really cheated during his training camp...
    They have to punish idiots like him, or others will start using illegal substances too because the punishment isn't hard enough..

Comment

The Peterson team is not going to admit to using steroids specifically to cheat in the first khan fight if they're trying to clear his name obviously. They probably mean that they took something for an injury before the first khan fight or something like that. It's not a great excuse though.

I still can't think of any plausible reason for Peterson to insist on VADA if he was knowingly using steroids. I find it hard to believe anybody is THAT ******ed. Even if he thought he had a fool proof system to avoid detection, it doesn't seem like it's worth the risk to use VADA when nobody was forcing him. There's no upside. I read Peterson's team was giving Khan's team hell to make them agree to the tests. What the hell was the motivation? For now I'm still going to remain skeptical till everything comes to light next this week.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-08-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        The Peterson team is not going to admit to using steroids specifically to cheat in the first khan fight if they're trying to clear his name obviously. They probably mean that they took something for an injury before the first khan fight or something like that. It's not a great excuse though.

I still can't think of any plausible reason for Peterson to insist on VADA if he was knowingly using steroids. I find it hard to believe anybody is THAT ******ed. Even if he thought he had a fool proof system to avoid detection, it doesn't seem like it's worth the risk to use VADA when nobody was forcing him. There's no upside. I read Peterson's team was giving Khan's team hell to make them agree to the tests. What the hell was the motivation? For now I'm still going to remain skeptical till everything comes to light next this week.
        I agree, surely they've tested him since then and I hope they tested both at the beginning of camp. Let's see how everything plays out before we jump to conclusions. Without a masking agent there's no way he can hide his test. levels and I wonder if they took two samples instead of just 1.

Comment

It's abit strange since it was Peterson who wanted the drug test does'nt make much sense but unless something comes out that clears everything up it looks bad for him

Comment

But, if he took it before their first fight... then surely the result should be reversed due to Peterson taking illegal drugs of some sort...? I don't see how this makes the situation any better

Comment

Working...
            X