No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Faceplant imminent, Chief. Just letting you know so Grand Champ doesn't run that oversized cocksucker of his about me not being able to hold my own.

Tell him I fought the good fight, and held my own against nearly insurmountable odds for well over 6 hours while he hit the books, rested up, pet his dog, listened to MJ, perved on Danish FB skanks, or did whatever else it is his ass gets up to these days.
    You earned it bruh. You been rollin fa 6 hours plus dog, I'll hol GC off ya. He probably :skeet: to some big booties on WSHH. You know how he gets all perved up at the sight of the plumply, round circumferences of booty meat. You have officially earned the wooden leg badge, wear it with pride Bringer mah homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      My fault for it takin so long to respond bruh. My server is actin ****ty atm. You aint neva lied bruh. The fifth is always a safe bet, but aint nuthin wrong with strayin away from the norm, hell I say it builds character.

My concoction is a plastic cup filled with 211 or that krypto that you got there, with a shot glass ****a Crown Black. Take a sip or two outta the up, then drop the doubleshot, shot glass with the crown black in it. And that'll be Boy meets Girl. It aint hella creative, just a potent boilermaker, but it should be a sure fire way to get tow down in a hurry.
      I fault neither you nor your server, Chief. Hell, it's a modern f'n miracle to me that you're even able to get a connection over there, man. So it was well worth the wait. Besides, I've been drinking my ass off, what else was I gonna do, anyway?

Your concoction sounds quite lethal, I'd recommend you try it with the 211 first, though : This "Kryptonite" is some brutal ish, not that 211 is much lighter, but there is a slight difference in alcohol content. In any event, either combination is sure to get your brain twisted post-****ing-haste, so I suppose the issue of taste matters not.

I'm going to regrettably bow out for the night, Chief. I hope is snows like a b*tch over there so you get to take the day for some R&R. Have a good one, my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I fault neither you nor your server, Chief. Hell, it's a modern f'n miracle to me that you're even able to get a connection over there, man. So it was well worth the wait. Besides, I've been drinking my ass off, what else was I gonna do, anyway?

Your concoction sounds quite lethal, I'd recommend you try it with the 211 first, though : This "Kryptonite" is some brutal ish, not that 211 is much lighter, but there is a slight difference in alcohol content. In any event, either combination is sure to get your brain twisted post-****ing-haste, so I suppose the issue of taste matters not.

I'm going to regrettably bow out for the night, Chief. I hope is snows like a b*tch over there so you get to take the day for some R&R. Have a good one, my brother.
        Yea, I left out the component to enhance the taste(I figured **** taste if you tryin to get comatosed). Take it easy Bringer bruh. I'll see you round the Liunge later on homie.

Comment

• Just popped open one of these bad boys.

Comment

• Gonna drink this later on

And whatever beer I got stashed away.

Comment

• I'm sober tonight man .I'm trying to stay off it the year .First weekend .I'm getting a bottle of juice and going for a run tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Just popped open one of these bad boys.

go easy on them motherfuckers.

i'm gonna get wrecked on these 2night

Comment

• Hey Schlomostein kikenberg, try this one:

Comment

• I'm trying to get a bit. You'll visually see when I am based on how I'll spam the music thread and or become a tad more vile.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I'm trying to get a bit. You'll visually see when I am based on how I'll spam the music thread and or become a tad more vile.
                      Do you know who I am man?

Comment

Working...
                      X