No announcement yet.

Old boxer knocks out young boxer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post

lmfao... who is that, Golovkin's grandpa?

Comment

Looked like someone wasn't taking it seriously and one was. Old guy must of had alot of pent up rage.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
        Looked like someone wasn't taking it seriously and one was. Old guy must of had alot of pent up rage.
        Thats what i thought. Old man really went for it. Who the hell would start throwing bombs at grandpa?
        I call for a rematch.

Comment

Damn, that old fella was slipping the jab and dipping below punches. He was crafty in there. I would not want to mess with him.

Comment

Say what you want, the old man ****ed him the hell up.

If that was a real fight, old school could have done anything to him he wanted because he was out of the fight. Youngblood had no answers.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-24-2014, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              semi unrelated:

here's a link that popped up after the video ended. some funny nutshots, and some hilarious sounds of pain.

The firework one is an instant classic. His testes mustve been literally smouldering

Comment

my favorite part was where the old man ducked the counter hook bwahahahahaha

dude is a trip

Comment

That's how Hopkins-Kovalev will look like, minus the knock downs. Still same ass whooping by the old man.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Damn, that old fella was slipping the jab and dipping below punches. He was crafty in there. I would not want to mess with him.
                    Who you got, the Floyd Sr that fought Zelenoff or the old man in OP?

Comment

At first, yeah. But then it looked like young guy was feeling the sharp punches and went all Lara-Canelo on grandad. He even made a sad attempt at a counter.

Comment

Working...
                      X