Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why want Pac fight quality natural young welterweights .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHESS MASTER View Post
    I said natural young welterweights that can box. Rios is not a natural young welterweight that can box. Marquez is not one either. Neither is bradley.

Now Keith thurman, canelo, and porter are. These guys fit the category. Why want Pac fight them. I'd even be interested in a Broner or Mandana vs Pac.i know he'd never fight them though. Rumor has it he wants to fight Marquez again. SMH!
    Weird post. Canelo is definitely not a natural welterweight. He probably can't make 154 anymore. How the hell is he going to get down to 147?

Broner is no more a natural welterweight than Bradley is.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I agree with you here, great win but that doesn't mean Pacquiao vs Porter, Danny Garcia, Matthysse and Thurman wouldn't make for great competitive fights.
      Thank you, that's all I'm saying. Who in the he'll wants to see Pac fight Marquez a fifth time. I'm starting to think Pac is a lot more fabricated then people thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
        Weird post. Canelo is definitely not a natural welterweight. He probably can't make 154 anymore. How the hell is he going to get down to 147?

Broner is no more a natural welterweight than Bradley is.
        I never said broner was a natural welterweight. I said I'd like to see Pac fight him or mandana. Read what's on the same re en not what's in ur head

Comment

Thank you, that's all I'm saying. Who in the he'll wants to see Pac fight Marquez a fifth time. I'm starting to think Pac is a lot more fabricated then people thought.
          First of all Pac would spark all of them. The only one that is remotely dangerous is Thurman, who is green as **** and untested. Second Al Haymon/Schaefer wont let them near Pac, there's a little something called the cold war going on. If you knew anything about boxing you wouldnt be asking this ******ed question.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            I agree with you here, great win but that doesn't mean Pacquiao vs Porter, Danny Garcia, Matthysse and Thurman wouldn't make for great competitive fights.
            lol never said that! hell yea they be great fights .. i mean great!

Comment

Canelo fought at welterweight all the way up to 2010. So yes Canelo is a natural welterweight. Floyd fought him so why can't Pac?
              2010?! LOL!!! i dont know if you're trolling or just newb
              2010 it's 4 years a go, a lot of things chance in 4 years.

To answer your question : it's because all the fighter you mention is with GBP promotion and there're cold war happening between GBP and TOPRANK
              Last edited by betmen; 05-14-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                lol the same porter who struggled with old julio diaz twice went 10 with a guy name greco and looked bad loss rounds against alfonso gomez another decison .. haha okay
                Yeah the same porter who murdered paulie

Comment

I never said broner was a natural welterweight. I said I'd like to see Pac fight him or mandana. Read what's on the same re en not what's in ur head
                  Broner and Maidana are much worse quality opponents than Marquez and Bradley as are Guerrero and Ortiz.

Comment

Yeah the same porter who murdered paulie
                    hahahaha good job on picking a day out of his whole career ... i'm a big porter fan ... all this started someone saying porter kos bradley easy which is a ridiculous statement

Comment

Pac vs. Paulie would be a great entertaining fight. It will be like Pac-Solis 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X