Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did evander have to bulk his way up to cruiserweight as well?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did evander have to bulk his way up to cruiserweight as well?

being the old cruiser limit of 190 lbs, evander looked almost identically jacked as the start of his eventual heavyweight career in the low 200 range. i always assumed he was killing himself to make weight at 175 (boxrec even showing that he never actually weighed in that low in the first place) and he was just a natural cruiser, but after youtubing his fights as a cruiser i began to have my doubts.

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
    being the old cruiser limit of 190 lbs, evander looked almost identically jacked as the start of his eventual heavyweight career in the low 200 range. i always assumed he was killing himself to make weight at 175 (boxrec even showing that he never actually weighed in that low in the first place) and he was just a natural cruiser, but after youtubing his fights as a cruiser i began to have my doubts.
    Steroids is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      Steroids is a hell of a drug.
      I would give green K if you werent such a douche monkey, but your exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        I would give green K if you werent such a douche monkey, but your exactly right.
        And I'd red you if I didn't have to spread some reputation around before giving it to you again.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          And I'd red you if I didn't have to spread some reputation around before giving it to you again.
          So you two still haven't come to an agreement about Calzaghe and Lennox?

Comment

you dont do steroids once and stay big. nor do they make you that comperatively strong for the weight you gain.

Holyfield would have to have been doing cycles of steroids for years if thats how people think he got big.

He had a nutritionist and a strength routine that helped him up on weight from 208-210 ish lbs to 219-220 for Tyson.

Holyfield naturally filled into the HW class as he aged, he was just a smaller HW. But he had a hard dome and a thick ass neck. His legs were very slim however, probably why he was so light.

Comment

Working...
            X