No announcement yet.

People who complain about clinching and headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
    Did they clinch 180 times in a fight like this?...

Nah, i hated watching Wlad fight, he could have won those fights in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      Holyfield was really undersized, he used all he was capable of, also, i will say Tyson was as dirty as Holyfield.
      Well its not excuse to foul,also i dont think Tyson was dirty ,Holy just made him mad as **** in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Well its not excuse to foul,also i dont think Tyson was dirty ,Holy just made him mad as **** in this fight.
        Tyson used to hit knocked down fighters, hit after the bell, low blows, bites, he tried to broke arms, Tyson was a lot of things including a dirty fighter.

Comment

Tyson used to hit knocked down fighters, hit after the bell, low blows, bites, he tried to broke arms, Tyson was a lot of things including a dirty fighter.
          I dont remember low blows but i agree that he was reckless fighter.

Comment

I dont remember low blows but i agree that he was reckless fighter.
            I don't think the low blow were intentional, he was a small fighter trying to kill the body.

Comment

I don't think the low blow were intentional, he was a small fighter trying to kill the body.
              it happens often,sometimes refs are ****ing around too.like in Crolla-Linares.

Comment

it happens often,sometimes refs are ****ing around too.like in Crolla-Linares.
                That ref was awful, i was sure Crolla would get the win.

Comment

Nah, i hated watching Wlad fight, he could have won those fights in one round.
                  If only he wasn't scared to pull the trigger...he def could have ended a lot of fights in the first round or 2...not too many can take his punch...he just needs to let his hands go but he fights like a coward because of that glass jaw of his...smh...

Comment

Working...
                  X