No announcement yet.

Antonio Tarver's PBC Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Thats because you replied to it twice. You do realize that?

Dial-up connection moving slow today? Had to use the phone?
    Wow your replies are pathetic. Ooh u accused me of having a slow internet. Wow u got me. I am in tears right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      Who are u the nit picking grammar police? Is that what u have sunken too? Nit pick if someone edits a post to fix a mispelled word, etc. Is that what u are reduced to? You cannot compete on any other level so u try this instead as if any1 cares. You cannot come up with anything original or clever, or smart so u try and act as if u are smarter than u really are by nit picking words. Well, I am sure when one comes from a family of incest like yourself then your level of intelligence is considered impressive.
      Actually your the one that did that.

Are you confusing yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Actually your the one that did that.

Are you confusing yourself?

It feels as if I am having a conversation with a tween. What are u going to say next. I am rubber u are glue....

Comment

It feels as if I am having a conversation with a tween. What are u going to say next. I am rubber u are glue....
          I am rubber u are glue

Comment

Antonio Tarver still has his job with PBC on the Spike network after testing positive for steroids in his August bout on Spike. This is the 2nd time in less than 3 yrs that Tarver has tested positive for being a steroid cheat.

PBC and Haymon know this, but yet Tarver still has his job as a commentator for PBC on Spike. What does this say about Haymon and PBC? I guess Haymon was not too serious about keeping steroids out of boxing. To have a known steroid cheat as the face of PBC on Spike shows what a fraud Haymon is.
            Blacks in the US can be screw ups and not worry about getting fired cause it racist to fire one

Comment

Disgusting isnt it, but then you realise this is boxing, things of this nature is the norm. Any normal person would have there brain rattled while he is allowed to still commentate on the same network he has disgraced by doping., but once again being boxing fans should come as no surprise, this sought of behaviour is exhibited, should be expected in a sport run by thugs.

Comment

The same people who accused Pac of steroid use and was up in arms about it excuse it if its a Haymon fighter. So sorry, I thought fighters on sterois was a bad thing and bad for boxing. Having a steroid cheat the face of boxing on Spike is why boxing is a joke to the mainstream. And posters who are alright with this because they are Haymon fans it is just pathetic. So any poster who is alright with this should never ever complain about any fighter who comes up dirty again. Keep your mouths shut or come out in support of the steroid user as you are all doing now.
                And all the hypocrite Pac fanboys whine about KTFO6 behind precisely 0 evidence.

If he can't get fights as a result of testing dirty, fine. But let the man earn a living.

Jeez.

War Tarver !

Comment

Jim Lampleys is a women beater DOE...

Comment

idk, i find it funny that tarver gets so much love for his role as analyst. personally, i don't think there's anything remarkable about him. he's not awful or anything, but nothing to write home about either.

as for him being dirty and commentating, I kind of have a problem with it. granted, there's other heinous things he couldve done, but to cheat in a combat sport where competitors' lives are on the line is almost if not reprehensible. and also, if it was a one-time deal where he got caught and expressed remorse, that could be forgiven. dude got caught twice and just keeps it moving like it's nothing. as an analyst, i cant listen to him be critical of any fighter on any level, tactically, morally, or whatever because he cheated the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X