Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios "Kell Brook's B*tch Ass Demands Were More Diva Than Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios "Kell Brook's B*tch Ass Demands Were More Diva Than Mayweather"

Brandon Rios confirms that Kell Brook unashamedly avoided their potential match-up by making unreasonable demands down to the very gloves Rios was permitted to wear! What with Alexander (twice) and Khan also being avoided in recent times by Brook, it would appear he's returned to the previous pattern of facing a steady stream of low level opponents as has unfortunately been the case for nearly his entire career to date. It's a shame to see a promising prospect waste what talents he has by refusing to consistently fight opponents above C/D-level.

1:08:15

LMFAO!!

Kell Brook is a diva, inb4 D1ck Tickler comes in to defend him.

Comment

Rios has 0 pull and had a chance to fight a champion(which no way in hell should he have had the chance),i see no issue here at all

Comment

Yet Frankie Gavin has pull to make PPV?...

Comment

Brook scared.

Comment

Damn first danny and now rios humiliating brook

Comment

I actually give Rios a GREAT shot in murking Brook had this fight came to fruition.

War Rios.

Comment

I wanted this fight to happen cause I wanted Rios to Humble Brooks and all his fans.

But brook is part of these new school cats, where they all think they mayweather after one decent win.

Sad really.

Comment

I like Bam Bam but he's taylor made for Brook, Chaves is probably a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
                    I wanted this fight to happen cause I wanted Rios to Humble Brooks and all his fans.

But brook is part of these new school cats, where they all think they mayweather after one decent win.

Sad really.
                    Rios sucks though. I'dk why brook wants a rematch clause when he can beat him easily. Im glad he didn't fight rios cause rios is garbage but I do hope brook fights someone solid

Comment

Working...
                    X