Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer can Haymon protect Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much longer can Haymon protect Khan?

So now there's Porter, Thurman, Garcia all looking for big fights at 147, how will Haymon continue to protect Khan?

They really can't. He fought all the bottom rung guys he could waiting for that Floyd fight that's never coming. Time to move forward now and fight the big boys. He's in trouble...

Comment

Algieri rematch? Chris definitely deserves one. It was on BoxNation the other day, Algieri's performance was far better than Khan's - thought he deserved at least a draw.

There's always Leonard Bundu or Chris Van Heerden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Algieri rematch? Chris definitely deserves one. It was on BoxNation the other day, Algieri's performance was far better than Khan's - thought he deserved at least a draw.

Hahaha, yes, sorry, I had not considered those options!

Comment

I thought Khan has been begging TBE for a fight for the last 5 months ?

Are you saying he should stop chasing easy fights like Floyd ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            I thought Khan has been begging TBE for a fight for the last 5 months ?
            yeah but fighting Mayweather is the best gig in boxing. You get paid good money, if you lose it's no big deal because everyone else did and you're not going to take any damage at all.

He's being protected or ducking top welterweights who can bang and losing to them would be damaging for his career i.e Brook.

He's done nothing since being iced by Garcia, thats the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

please god no.

Khan vs anyone who can punch please. I want to see Amir have to perform at his best, he's awful to watch against featherfisted guys

Comment

as long as they want the thing is I think a mayweather khan fight can happen so their no incentive for haymon to match khan rough or even legitly cause we all know khan is just not hat good and he will end up ruining the potential match. We will know when a mayweather vs khan fight is out of the picture when Khan either A) gets matched though or B) leaves haymon

Comment

Signing with Al Haymon was a bad career move for khan.

Comment

i'm kind of expecting his next opponent to be guerrero

Comment

Working...
                    X