Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many contradictions are there in Floyd's latest interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
    I swear you get a different thing from him every week. First he says Khan has a good following and that fight makes business sense but with the Canelo fight he was all about giving the fans want they want. So is it giving fans what they want or is it about making business sense?

Also he said that Pacquiao fought a blown up lightweight and Rios should have got a tune up fight first. Well didn't he fight a blown up lightweight in Marquez? At no point do I ever remember him saying Marquez needed a tuneup fight first.
    It's so funny!
    You are asking for the guy to exercise a logically sound and coherent discourse?
    Funny indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      There are a ton of contradictions in his statements. That said, does that make what he says false?

Pac did fight a blown up lightweight in Rios. Floyd did fight a blown up LW in JMM. Perhaps Rios needed a tune up b/c he lost his previous fight while JMM didn't.

Yes he said these things about Khan and Canelo. Does each fight have to be made for the same reasons?

SO its clear floyd contradicts himself often. Its also clear that posters treat every floyd fight as the same set of circumstances whether they apply or not.
      lmao rios was anything but blown up..if anything he was fighting at his close-to-natural-weight class against pacquiao....when people say that rios is a lightweight i can't help but laugh.....and rios had already fought twice at 140 against alvarado...

this is a lightweight rios......failed to make lightweight TWICE and ended up looking like a skeleton each time....
      Last edited by Bermuda; 01-08-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
        lmao rios was anything but blown up..if anything he was fighting at his close-to-natural-weight class against pacquiao....when people say that rios is a lightweight i can't help but laugh.....and rios had already fought twice at 140 against alvarado...

this is a lightweight rios......failed to make lightweight TWICE and ended up looking like a skeleton each time....
        how much does he weigh in the photo.

Comment

not at or under the lightweight limit...saying rios is a lightweight is like saying pacquiao is a flyweight.....sure they fought there at one time but could they realistically/safely make that weight again? NO.....

Comment

he was 139 lbs there

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
              not at or under the lightweight limit...saying rios is a lightweight is like saying pacquiao is a flyweight.....sure they fought there at one time but could they realistically/safely make that weight again? NO.....

uhh not exactly but I see your point.

the larger point was floyd contradicts himself dozens of times. when he does-it doesn't necessarily mean what he is saying isn't true.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                  Being an ignorant fool and a flip-flooper is harder this days with video technology.

Comment

Mayweather

All I gotta say.

Comment

He keeps driving the point home that Manny is 1-2 in his last 3 fights but how many times in the build up to the Khan fight will he mention that Khan is 2-2? Zero! He will say things like he is a true champion b/c he was knocked and got up.

Comment

Working...
                      X