Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Kimbo Slice.. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although Toney is on the decline and not just physically but mentally; I would pick him to win a clear unanimous decision. The only reason I would say Toney would win is because of Kimbo's lack of conditioning and lack of defense. Gassing in the 1st and keeping your hands down is a gift for Toney.

Then again it might be time Toney gets KO'ed. If Kimbo could land the One Big Punch, it would have to be in round 1.

If Kimbo did some serious Conditioning, he could definitely be a threat; and also keeping his hands up will help!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      Although Toney is on the decline and not just physically but mentally; I would pick him to win a clear unanimous decision. The only reason I would say Toney would win is because of Kimbo's lack of conditioning and lack of defense. Gassing in the 1st and keeping your hands down is a gift for Toney.

Then again it might be time Toney gets KO'ed. If Kimbo could land the One Big Punch, it would have to be in round 1.

If Kimbo did some serious Conditioning, he could definitely be a threat; and also keeping his hands up will help!
      Its too late for Kimbo to be a legit threat in boxing..he aint no Ray Mercer..he doesnt have a chin, he gasses out way to early..and he really dont have any defense at all..he is a circus act.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Dude.. Toney would put Slice in a damn coma.
        We're talking about James Toney as the 44-year-old punch drunk fat fool he is today?

Slice would stop him, and Slice is a bum.

Comment

Tony by brutal ko in the 1st round

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            We're talking about James Toney as the 44-year-old punch drunk fat fool he is today?

Slice would stop him, and Slice is a bum.
            Slice just almost got stopped by a fat ass bum with ******* in his last fight..Toney would beat the dog **** out of slice after he ate a whopper with cheese

Comment

Didn't Kimbo get KO'd by Malignaggi's cousin in the UFC? Kimbo is garbage, he continue fighting fighters with more losses than wins for as long as he can. Only fight i'd be interested in is Kimbo v Butterbean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                Slice just almost got stopped by a fat ass bum with ******* in his last fight..Toney would beat the dog **** out of slice after he ate a whopper with cheese
                Toney all fat and flabby would school Slice, Toney is a freak. Slice wouldnt be able to land anything big..with Toneys shoulder role..I can see him just weaving a shot and cold putting Slice to sleep with a straight right.

Comment

Is this a serious question???? Even at this stage in Tony's career he will still KO kimbo and I'm not saying this cuz I dislike kimbo, I'm actually a fan but let's be real kimbo is nothing but a backyard brawler and that's it.

Comment

toney embarrasses kimbo.. wtf is the world coming to?

Comment

Kimbo is an amateur, Toney is old and way past his best but no way does he lose a boxing match to a unskilled boxer like Kimbo.

Comment

Working...
                      X