Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glassjaw huh? Anne wolfe is a beast! kirkland coming for that ginger ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland looked huge. I wonder what was his weight tonight.

Comment

His chin ain't Marvin Hagler, but lesser men have been put to sleep by Angulo. Just like Ortiz ain't no De La Hoya when it comes to chin, its still nothing to downplay when it counts. Its the same with Kirkland, he can be knocked down... And I'm sure get a good enough guy to do it, he can be stopped, but he obviously has amazing recovery skills.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Kirkland looked huge. I wonder what was his weight tonight.
        yeah, they didn't want to reveal it to hbo.....strange.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          Look I dont think Anne Wolfe should get all the credit here Kirkland did the work the only thing Anne can do is advise it was kirklands work that got him tonight's win stop sucking Anne's Dick
          Get the **** outta my thread. Who the **** are u? U have no idea what your talking about. Ive been on the kirkland wagon since day 1 even after ishida beat him. This is what happens when people talk ***** bout something they know nothing about. You look like a dumbass. Anne Wolfe trained kirkland his whole career til he went to jail she's a beast trainer that conditions for war. After prison James got another trainer who ****ed with his style which with all due credit to ishida he exploited. Kirkland is made for annes training and she's made for kirklands style. Why wouldn't I give kirkland credit hes my fav fighter dumbass I'm the one who said from the beginning he's a different beast with her in his corner. You didn't pick kirkland did u? I did so stfu ****** be mad because i got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            that's not the only punch that landed in the whole fight man.
            but angulo had punched out himself out so it was arm punches afther that.

Comment

I really thought Angulo was going to brutally stop Kirkland.
              Can't say I was disappointed though. Kirkland gave us a great show.
              I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo vs Kirkland. I'd still favor Canelo.
              It will be interesting to see how he will respond to Kirkland's pressure and punch output.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                Im not saying hes unstoppable. Sergio and Lara will be his worse nightmare but if kirkland has a glass jaw then so does fraizer and marquez because they all got knocked down alot but always get back up. That's not glass to me, glass is khan and Roy Jones getting knocked cold.
                I can agree with that. Its not horrible but I still consider it a little below average for the professional level.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                  but angulo had punched out himself out so it was arm punches afther that.
                  true, but i think he threw a couple hard punches with effort in those rounds after the 1st. imo if he truly had a glass jaw i'm sure he would've been down again

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    that's not the only punch that landed in the whole fight man.
                    I know but it looked like the cleanest blow Angulo landed on Kirkland, this fight seemed very one sided to me when Angulo blew his load trying to get Kirkland out of there. Every other punch Angulo landed on Kirland after the 1rst round looked very slapping like, as if he was all out of gas.

Comment

kirkland is mexican....

Comment

Working...
                      X