Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i rewatched Caballero's fight against Yordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Ive stated before, Lopez tears him a new one, inside 8 rounds. Caballero is sloppy as hell, he is wide open to punches and doesnt fight well on the inside. All the things Caballero does wrong are the things Lopez capitalizes on very well.

Caballero, got whooped to **** by Mathebula, and got a gift. Juanma would pressure his ass, put his head on Caba's chest and pound away with hard body punches too.

Caballero besides, height and reach doesnt have **** on Juanma!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Like Ive stated before, Lopez tears him a new one, inside 8 rounds. Caballero is sloppy as hell, he is wide open to punches and doesnt fight well on the inside. All the things Caballero does wrong are the things Lopez capitalizes on very well.

Caballero, got whooped to **** by Mathebula, and got a gift. Juanma would pressure his ass, put his head on Caba's chest and pound away with hard body punches too.

Caballero besides, height and reach doesnt have **** on Juanma!!!
      youve pretty much said everything champ

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
        Well i cant wait until the two meet it is going to be a very explosive fight juanma and Caballero are a match made in heaven!!!

I still think Caballero has a little bit to much for juanma but its a great fight!!!
        I think this fight will be like Vargas vs Tito

Comment

Working...
        X