Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy cheap but good cologne and deodarant in Anytown, USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
    Sometimes I wipe my gooch with index finger & spread that golden nectar all over my neck. Biatchs go wild for those pheromones, tip from a playa.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        This is a pretty lame thread, yeah. A thread with that starting line must be.

But the short of it is I'm still a foreigner here in my country of birth, and it's even changed a lot in the 7 years I was away.

Also more to the point, out in the West Redneck Hills of South Oregon, I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

I got a crush on this girl at my ****ty (but fine by me) factory job, and would like to find the time to go get some cologne tomorrow, just to have a nice little squirt, but I'm constantly pressed for time and don't know where to go.

Fred Meyer or something?

****ty question off.

But answers appreciated.

I know BS is a den of straight players, so I expect to have recommendations on fine french cologne on 200% discount.

Seriously though, if anyone can recommend a place to buy the **** and even a brand or two, which is cheap but good, it'd be appreciated.

****ty thread off-take two.
        Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Raises a good question actually...
        Anybody know what would be some quality (high or low price) cologne that broads would love?

I currently have Hugo Boss The Scent, but I need a #2 behind it to split minutes.
        if department stores are a no go,

try grocery stores. kroger, randalls, albertsons....

some of these places have glass cases where they keep expensive razors, contraception and expensive cologne.

Comment

I buy my deodorant at CVS, people who wear cologne are losers and betas.

Comment

Anywhere in New Jersey, They use it a lot in there to cover up the stench of the State. Axe Beercules he's got all the details

Comment

Go to WalMart

You'll meet amazing people there.. An experience you'll never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                yessss. Not exactly cheap though. Apparently Versace pour homme is the same almost. Def cheaper

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                The cheap version of this is Cuba Gold op

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  yessss. Not exactly cheap though. Apparently Versace pour homme is the same almost. Def cheaper

The cheap version of this is Cuba Gold op
                  The cigar looking one?

Comment

Working...
                  X