Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[news] things is popping off down in charlotte. people had enough of brutality when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    His family said he never had a gun. The cops said they shot him because he had a gun.
    Reports came back he had no gun. It wasnt just his family reporting it.

Dude quit being a tool. Hey I support cops all the way. But dude there are times you have to admit there was wrong doing and negligence and in this case there was wrong doing and negligence.

Plus what do you expect the cops to say? No I didn't think he had a gun but i still thought my life was in danger. Come on dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Reports came back he had no gun. It wasnt just his family reporting it.

Dude quit being a tool. Hey I support cops all the way. But dude there are times you have to admit there was wrong doing and negligence and in this case there was wrong doing and negligence.

Plus what do you expect the cops to say? No I didn't think he had a gun but i still thought my life was in danger. Come on dude.
      Red - Where did you see that report?

Look back through this thread . I think the cops over did it too. Do you think I am on the cops side? The cops shared pictures of a gun and a holster they claimed they found on Mr Scott. I am just posting what both sides said.

Comment

Red - Where did you see that report?

Look back through this thread . I think the cops over did it too. Do you think I am on the cops side? The cops shared pictures of a gun and a holster they claimed they found on Mr Scott. I am just posting what both sides said.

There is a difference between having a gun in your vehicle and a gun in your hand. It's pretty clear to see when the guy got out of the car he didn't have a gun on him.

Hey it have been reported by the cops when you pursued the guy or whatnot that he was armed but that doesn't mean you shoot first ask questions later.

It pretty clear the cops were in control and didn't need to shoot. The situation was very obvious that is was not an out of control situation. There wasn't anything dire about the situation. Cops should only be shooting in dire situations which this was not.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          There is a difference between having a gun in your vehicle and a gun in your hand. It's pretty clear to see when the guy got out of the car he didn't have a gun on him.

Hey it have been reported by the cops when you pursued the guy or whatnot that he was armed but that doesn't mean you shoot first ask questions later.

It pretty clear the cops were in control and didn't need to shoot. The situation was very obvious that is was not an out of control situation. There wasn't anything dire about the situation. Cops should only be shooting in dire situations which this was not.
          Get it straight. I fully agree with you. I have stated the same things in this thread and other threads. I am not posting the cops' account to show support for them, I posting it to show you what they said.

You said reports came back that said he didn't have a gun. What report came back and said he never had a gun other than the family's account?

Comment

Get it straight. I fully agree with you. I have stated the same things in this thread and other threads. I am not posting the cops' account to show support for them, I posting it to show you what they said.

You said reports came back that said he didn't have a gun. What report came back and said he never had a gun other than the family's account?
            It's all good dude. I just saw it on the news where they said he didn't have a gun on him, in his hand, when he got shot.

When I orginally quote your video. I wasn't quoting or responding to what you said. I was responding to what I saw in the video. So I wasn't trying to debate you over it. So it's all good.

Comment

Working...
            X