Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radical Islamist Jihadists killed atleast 70 people in a Pakistan Hospital ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Radical Islamist Jihadists killed atleast 70 people in a Pakistan Hospital ..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37007661

This is PissLAM for you..

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post

you understand that they're propbably killing other muslims if they're killing people in a Pakistani hospital making the "pisslam" comment seem awfully confused? maybe you don't understand my point. probably don't, now that i think about it.

RIP to the victims.

Comment

I can't stand Islam or Muslims period.

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
        I can't stand Islam or Muslims period.
        i don't have time to go through the story, but the victims, if they're pakistani, are probably very muslim. how is lslam the problem here if the victims are muslim?

you can't stand violent radicals, and they're the only muslims you hear about on american TV / understand. yet somehow you're convinced that you understand islam, and hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i don't have time to go through the story, but the victims, if they're pakistani, are probably very muslim. how is lslam the problem here if the victims are muslim?

you can't stand violent radicals, and they're the only muslims you hear about on american TV / understand. yet somehow you're convinced that you understand islam, and hate it.

From my understanding it was an attack by Extremist Muslims on Moderate Muslims , since most of the victims in the attack are lawyers/judges etc.

and A faction of the Pakistani Taliban has said it was behind the bombing.

Comment

Like I said, it's a religion of pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
              Like I said, it's a religion of pieces.

Yes Allah Akbar..

There's a piece of you here, there's a piece of you there ..

Comment

Nice people those Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Nice people those Muslims.
                  They'd be a lot nicer if they were allowed to eat bacon. No bacon? No peace. And they need Peace in the Middle East.

****ed up religion. Mohammed was a pedo for marrying that 9 year old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    From my understanding it was an attack by Extremist Muslims on Moderate Muslims , since most of the victims in the attack are lawyers/judges etc.

and A faction of the Pakistani Taliban has said it was behind the bombing.
                    Using the religion to achieve political motives.

Comment

Working...
                    X