Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUE or FALSE: Margarito beats all three Kirkland, Angulo and Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE or FALSE: Margarito beats all three Kirkland, Angulo and Canelo.

Right now, current Margarito one eye tony however you wanna call him.. In my opinion he beats ..

Kirkland: Kirkland is as vulnerable as they come. You will get plenty of chances to hit him. Even a gassed out Angulo connected in the 3-4th round. He brawls and is not too smart. Not even Anny wolf can save him. Margarito wins by stoppage

True of False? Discuss

Angulo: Dumber, slower version of Kirkland. Margarito ends up winning by TKO

True of False? Discuss

Canelo
    : Toughest challenge for one reason, Canelo has some technique fundamentals. He isn't that dumb, he knows how to fight IMO. HOWEVER, he sems to gas out after 3-4. He lacks experience and Margarito will take him to deep waters where canelo has never been before. What will canelo do in the 10th round of a fight where his opponent keeps coming forward laughing and screaming at you no pegaaaas. Margarito wins by decision or late round stoppage.

True of False? Discuss

What I am proposing here is that Margarito, who has the frame to pack 160 and comes 20 pounds heavier fight night.. a current JMW can go up and beat these three relevant names at their division.

What do you think?

I think his eye is shot and will close up easily.

If his eye doesn't close shut I think he can beat any one of those guys still.

Comment

Margs is done man!

Comment

All 3 beat margarito, canelo and angulo do so easily. Kirkland might actually have trouble.

Comment

Margarito still a dangerous opponent for anybody. All he needs his rest and healing....he beats those 3.

Comment

No way. His eye is f**ked and he's been past his prime-not even good anymore since he got KO'd by Mosley 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              All 3 beat margarito, canelo and angulo do so easily. Kirkland might actually have trouble.
              ^^^^^^this

Comment

i see ppl on here dont understand what it means to be shot.

Comment

cant count Marg out...ever. Hes a warrior...cheating asss warrior , bur a warrior

Comment

I don't know if he beats any of them, quite frankly. Maybe Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X