Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does the shame of banging a fat chick last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until the you've showered and got all the fat people sweat off.

Comment

reenactment

Comment

sigh...

smdh...

it stays with you. its like being rich then suddenly being really poor for awhile. you never forget the experience and it lets you know you can survive and learn how to deal with hardships. Its like being mcguyver in the hood and you just got fired from your job (banging non fat chicks). you have to gather your strength and resources, do a lot of soul searching, get back on your feet, no more steaks and salmons but ramen noodles and spam (banging fat chicks).

Think of it like Pacquiao's career after the KO to marquez.

you end up banging fat chicks (rios, algieri, robbed vs bradley) until you get your groove back and you get back in the game start trying to bang hot chicks (mayweather fight).

the important thing to remember is, to get up when you're KO'd. start working again and remember the hardships (banging fat chicks) you save your money better, you game plan better, and you dont go all naseem hamed after being humiliated by MAB and retiring after the calvo fight. YOU HAVE TO GET BACK IN THE GAME (banging non fat chicks) otherwise you end up fat like hamed and minus his fame and fortune, you stay eating ramen noodles and spam (banging fat chicks).

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Shame after banging a fat chick?

I've never felt that before.
          Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          Must be a fat chick thing to love it rough! The only proper huge girl i done loved it rough as fu@k!!
          I remember lightly stroking her vag just to warm it up if you get me. She basically grabbed me by the wrist, raised my hand and slapped it down on her vag and started working my whole hand in a circular motion with heaps of pressure.
          Maybe cause they so fat they are less sensitive???

Either way i never forgot that. Was over 10 years ago. Just turn a negative into a positive.....least you had fun!!
          Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          Oh my God! How old are you?

I joined the USMC after H.S. During my first float we were in the Persian Gulf well over three months! I started having nightmares of all the fat and ugly ***** I turned down!

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          Ay, if that big b*tch is looking all lusty, I'd give her a good ole pounding. About three rounds if I'm not exhausted.

Banged a young big 24 year old a few years ago, she kept waking me up to f8ck. I was at work the next day tired and could barely function. She let me have my way with her. It was fun.
          Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
          Wish I had a fat chick to mess around with
          Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          *saves thread so i can bump in 2yrs when Defiance announces their engagement*
          lmfao I love you ****ers. I feel alright now.

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
          reenactment
          This is strangely accurate

Comment

Usually a few days or maybe go bang a decent looking girl ASAP.

I banged this fat girl once but she had this strong as **** perfume and i could smell it on me even after i got home and showered and washed my clothes. I don't know if i could actually smell it or my mind was playing tricks on me, it was awful times. For the whole day after i still felt like i could feel her on me, i think her smell was trapped in my nostrils maybe. Plus i had an awful hangover which didn't help, it was one of those hangovers where you feel like your life is a complete mess, so her stench lingering around me wasn't helping.

Banged her again about a month later...

I don't think the shame ever leaves you. You forget about it for a while but it will always appear in your mind once in a while and the shame returns for a moment.

Comment

The fat b*tch has got one over you. She saw u were a desperate fcuk and used u to get off.

Its up to u if u decide thats ok with u, like her fat rank puss was a gift and her opening her fat wobbly legs was a favour for you and you feel blessed. All men are different.

Look at the facts.....SHES FAT.....and you SH@GGED HER. You were probably caught in a fantasy in your own head, imagining it was someone else.

You sick ****. You banged 500kg of butter.

Never do it again.

Comment

Never bang a walrus again mate. That sea monster has probably gone back into hibernation now that shes had her fix from you.

All you can do now is move on. Regroup and remain focussed. Your flag needs to be flying at half mast for a couple if days until you can get your senses back due to this giant fcking wilderbeast you allowed into your proximity.

Cut your losses, move on. Let the fat b*tch eat double cheese burgers x 20, and dont go near her again.

If you do see her again, trick her into following you upstairs then push her down them. Watch the fat jacket potato roll down each step. You need to yell out in happiness and victory. Like you are Gulliver in Gullivers travels and you have found a new land or magic forrest.

Never fcuk 500kg of butter again.

You sick ****

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  do you have any idea how big of a Blazers fan i am right now?
                  Everyone is welcome. I'm seeing a conference final... And for this team, and this franchise, that's a lot.... Clippers are gone in 2 games. Doc can't even right this ship.

Comment

How fat are we talking about? And was she super ugly?

This doesn't seem like some ok looking chubby girl you plowed.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                      So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%
                      This was so ****ing funny to read. I lost it @ "rabid sweaty feral animals"

Comment

Working...
                      X