Insight into why Fat Dan Rafael hates Haymon fighters and PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
    Pretty weak start to a 5-part series.

There was maybe one line that was even remotely interesting...
    Pretty weak quote. Haymon doesn't owe NBC anything. Haymon is paying NBC for airtime. As long as he made the payments, he fulfilled his end of the deal. If NBC is interested in a licensing agreement with PBC, then I'm sure Haymon would be happy to share his business plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Pretty weak quote. Haymon doesn't owe NBC anything. Haymon is paying NBC for airtime. As long as he made the payments, he fulfilled his end of the deal. If NBC is interested in a licensing agreement with PBC, then I'm sure Haymon would be happy to share his business plan.
      Believe me, around these parts that quote is good for at least ten threads with contributions from 5 rabid believers. Thomas Hauser called for Al Haymon's hanging in his last article. His credibility isn't what it once was.

Comment

Dan is an unprofessional fat fuck, fuck him. Why do boxing fans even value him? Has he contributed anything of value to the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Give it a rest already. The situation's complicated enough without the bull****.
          thats a statement more suited for the thread creator.

I am just answering with facts, deal with it.

Comment

This is from the RING. Part 1 of Thomas Hauser's expose on Al Haymon's life which will surely turn into Hauser defaming Haymon.
            Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Fuk hauser and fat Dan.
            Freedom of speech, get over it.

Comment

who cares what this fat bastard has to say. glad to say i haven't read a fat dan column in years.

Comment

No surprise.

This fat bastard and Steve Kim are Anti-PBC (and Andre Ward).

THEY are what is wrong with boxing.

Comment

A 5-part Haymon expose on a Golden Boy Promotions-owned website written by Thomas Hauser (a man that has used biblical scripture to compare Haymon to the devil in one of his past articles). Yes, I'm sure it won't be controversial in any way.
                  And don't forget he insinuated Haymon should be lynched......If PBC does succeed and more mainstream media start covering and talking about boxing they'll be shocked at the bias and basic journalism ethics boxing writers routinely ignore. Hauser was great before he worked with HBO. His three part series on HBO is a classic. He had a very high level source. HBO cut the number of people attending their meetings to single digits and Hauser was still able to find out what happened in the meetings. With this first piece he's admitted there are only 4 people close to Haymon and they don't talk. So any info he writes in the next 4 articles will be from sources speculating from the outside or fringe people. Like a manager of a boxer who has no idea what goes on inside Haymon's inner circle.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    you guys forget haymon comes from the music industry where he burned all his ties, haymon can never enter the music industry again and be successful. Now this guy found a new hustle "boxing" and he has already burned bridges.

Haymon has bad relations with GBP, Toprank, HBO who are the top outfits in boxing.
                    He didn't burn his ties, he sold his company and he still does music promotions from time to time. What are you talking about? Next you're going to say Beyonce and Jay-Z sued Haymon, which is also a lie.

Comment

That's not the way to get a Tv deal, alienating network executives. At least play nice till you seal the deal

Comment

Working...
                      X