Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN First Take debaters talk Mayweather/Pacquiao/Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those two should not be allowed to discuss boxing, certainly not on air.

Bayless knows absolutely nothing about the sport and Smith knows very little, but acts like some sort of boxing connoisseur.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I swear the producers at ESPN come to NSB, read a debate between posters, then have SKip and Steven A. reenact what they read on TV.

Can't Reed or Rath and Spoon23 sue ESPN for copyright infringement. Unless of course Rath and Spoon23 are Skips NSB alts.
      LMAO!!! Greene !!

Comment

Saw this yesterday even though I hate both guys. Skip has no clue what's he's talking about like usual and Stephen a Smith actually made some good points. Everyone raves about GGG footwork. Even Andre ward during GGG fight with rosado was giving GGG compliments on it. He's always seem balanced and centered when he moves and hits.

Comment

'Stay announcing on HBO..... love you bro stop getting knocked out'

Comment

THIS is what is wrong with boxing.

Morons speaking about it in the public light when they have no knowledge on it. The comment section for that video is cancerous.

Comment

First Take? Bunch of clowns the lot of them. I'd never pay attention to anything boxing related coming from them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I swear the producers at ESPN come to NSB, read a debate between posters, then have SKip and Steven A. reenact what they read on TV.

Can't Reed or Rath and Spoon23 sue ESPN for copyright infringement. Unless of course Rath and Spoon23 are Skips NSB alts.

I think they do... **** I even think fat dan & others have some accounts.

Comment

So it takes Mayweather talking about GGG for ESPN First Take to start talking about GGG?

Both Stephen And and Skip are Casuals and Skip seems like he has no clue who GGG is so he goes right back to talking Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

I think they do... **** I even think fat dan & others have some accounts.
                    Yeah this was ridiculous. They want to help HBO hype GGG (I get that) by having Stephen A. pretend he is an unbeatable monster, why SKip pretends Manny is more of a threat to Floyd than GGG is.

Floyd is retired and ESPN still needs tomake the main story about him potentially coming back to keep people the casual fans, housewives and college kids interested about boxing.

How about just talking Manny's comments and GGG/Canelo and leaving Floyd retired.

Comment

Fight GGG at 155 like nelo is doing!

Younsaid you could beat him. You can't say it and not do it. Don't let smaller PAC with bad shoulder coming off loss to jmm be your best win

Comment

Working...
                      X