No announcement yet.

The Final Batman Vs Superman Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    and that's a wrap. you just forgot the unnecessary need of explosions here and there and that's the whole movie.

and **** the wonder woman on this movie. nothing but an anorexic ****tard.
    I'm still gonna watch it. I think it's going to be good. I just don't like the idea of all these stupid ****ing informative ass trailers giving me everything I need to know about the movie. All they gotta do now to 100% ruin every single bit of the movie is just show me a trailer of Barry Allen's/The Flash's cameo and how Aquaman plays in to this, Thomas and Martha Wayne's scenes(played by Maggie from Walking Dead and The Comedian/Negan from Watchmen/The Walking Dead), they still haven't shown Cyborg either. I bet you Warner Bros are itching to do that too. I'm going to watch the movie absolutely, I am just disappointed at all the trailers and information about the plot that are in the trailers, but I still think it will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'm still gonna watch it. I think it's going to be good. I just don't like the idea of all these stupid ****ing informative ass trailers giving me everything I need to know about the movie. All they gotta do now to 100% ruin every single bit of the movie is just show me a trailer of Barry Allen's/The Flash's cameo and how Aquaman plays in to this, Thomas and Martha Wayne's scenes(played by Maggie from Walking Dead and The Comedian/Negan from Watchmen/The Walking Dead), they still haven't shown Cyborg either. I bet you Warner Bros are itching to do that too. I'm going to watch the movie absolutely, I am just disappointed at all the trailers and information about the plot that are in the trailers, but I still think it will be good.
      i have looked up that girl in your avi and sig and i saved the link on that so i can jack off to it later. then i'd spit on gal gadot for being an anorexic wonder woman.

Comment

i have looked up that girl in your avi and sig and i saved the link on that so i can jack off to it later. then i'd spit on gal gadot for being an anorexic wonder woman.
        Game of Thrones Rosabell Laurenti.

Comment

Game of Thrones Rosabell Laurenti.
          yes and i would trade places with the male prisoner she was toying with if i could get a chance.

Comment

yes and i would trade places with the male prisoner she was toying with if i could get a chance.
            Probably the millions of men(and some girls) watching that episode at the time would want that too

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              why batman and superman mad at each other tho
              He said it in the trailer.

"He has the power to take out the whole planet, if there's even a 1% chance that he's our enemy we have to take it as absolute certainty"

I mean we(comic book nerds) know supes has a heart of gold but imagine if an indestructible alien with almost unlimited power who nobody can control or stop, one day shows up on this planet.. Would you trust him? Would you feel safe knowing he could be anywhere and that you're nothing but an ant to him?

Batman will never accept being an ant, he has to take control of every situation and he leaves nothing to chance. That's who he is.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-16-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Superman is cherrypicking batman

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                  He said it in the trailer.

"He has the power to take out the whole planet, if there's even a 1% chance that he's our enemy we have to take it as absolute certainty"

I mean we(comic book nerds) know supes has a heart of gold but imagine if an indestructible alien with almost unlimited power who nobody can control or stop, one day shows up on this planet.. Would you trust him? Would you feel safe knowing he could be anywhere and that you're nothing but an ant to him?

Batman will never accept being an ant, he has to take control of every situation and he leaves nothing to chance. That's who he is.
                  and the fact that he has an xray vision looking at all the women's locker room and us nerds can't do that. that's gotta hurt. he's probably looking at your mom's undies rght now too.

Comment

Comment

Lex Luthor trying to get them to fight eachother, so Batman can kill Superman. The trailers fail though because not only do they depict this, but they also tell you that they eventually make up. What I have gathered from the 20 trailers so far, is that pretty much the entire movie.

Lex has an event, invites Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne to it (Does Lex know their identity?), maybe he does, Lex is not super human but what he does have is other than being rich, he has genius level intellect, so he could have known. Clark and Bruce seemingly know they're Superman and Batman(I think, they throw subtle shots eachother). Lex meets them both at the event, jokes around. Okay another scene, Lex says, "If man (Batman?) won't kill god (Superman), the Devil (Doomsday?) will". Then Doomsday appears in the trailer. Superman asks "What have you done?" probably talking to Lex, for creating Doomsday. Gal Gadot(Wonderwoman) joins forces with Batman and Superman(who are now friends at this point of the trailer), to fight Doomsday.

And just pointing out, I have never read these comic books or story lines, i'm just saying what the trailers show. I haven't even watched this trailer in the thread yet, just when I thought they can't show anymore, look a new trailer
                      Straight bull**** that they gave all of this away in a trailer. I want to see this, but knowing the whole movie ahead of time really dampens the enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
                      X