Has anyone flown on a private jet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
    It's a short flight...thankfully!

I'm flying from Thermal airport (about 30 miles south of Palm Springs, CA) to Valencia California. It won't be a long flight since it's only about 175 miles in distance.

Any tips to overcome anxiety the day of or even the night before?
    ... Some pills (try Diazepam the night before...)
    ... Before the flight drink some whiskey...
    ... Don't forget: smaller jets are easier to maneuver!

(But if you are that scared, why don't you drive by car those 175 miles?)

Comment

... And don't forget: your flight will consist in the taking off and the landing. Nothing more.

Comment

I've jumped out of little single propeller Cessna airplanes. Don't worry about it.

Comment

I've flown on one of these on a connection flight, I was inside that blender for an hour and it felt like forever on a windy day, horrible

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I've flown on one of these on a connection flight, I was inside that blender for an hour and it felt like forever on a windy day, horrible

I would have died on that flight of a heart attack,i'm a ***** when it comes to flying.On my way to Turkey a few year back i nearly lost all my body weight sweating.Spent most of the flight with my coat over my head ahaha.

Even my daughter was more composed

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              I would have died on that flight of a heart attack,i'm a ***** when it comes to flying.On my way to Turkey a few year back i nearly lost all my body weight sweating.Spent most of the flight with my coat over my head ahaha.

Even my daughter was more composed
              I hear you broski

I'm a *****assnicca when it comes to turbulence, I drink coffee throughout the whole flight one cup after the other

Comment

all i know is that they're f#cking super dangerous, and that everybody usually dies.

never been on one, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
                  It's a short flight...thankfully!

I'm flying from Thermal airport (about 30 miles south of Palm Springs, CA) to Valencia California. It won't be a long flight since it's only about 175 miles in distance.

Any tips to overcome anxiety the day of or even the night before?
                  Thermal?? What are you doing out there?
                  Jackie Cochran airfield?
                  Must be in the agriculture business huh?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Get tipsy before you board the plane and then get flat out drunk on the flight.

WINNING
                    Haha that's exactly what I do. Have about 3 jack doubles before I get on, then proceed to get obliterated, more out of boredom than fear. I had ten beers on a flight to Paris along with a few cups of wine. Felt amazing.

As for turbulence, a pilot friend once told me turbulence is like a speed bump to a car. It's really nothing, no plane has fallen from the sky from turbulence. The smaller the plane, the more you'll feel it but its nothing to be concerned about. Small planes are extremely well maintained. Enjoy the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I went to rent one with my Boxingscene points at a private jet dealer here in NYC, they said they don't accept my type of currency. I told them I am worth 23.9 trillion points, i'm richer than Bill Gates, Carlos Slim and Warren Buffet, they laughed at me and told me to GTFO of here with my stupid points. I told them I know Rick Reeno and they will be hearing from him soon. We'll see who gets the last laugh.
                      You don't have the genetic wit or comedic ability, stop trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X