No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum on Pacquiao-Marquez 5, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    How long is manny's current contract with Arum supposed to last?
    Boxingscene published that a new contract for 18 months was to go into effect from after his last fight. So it probably means until retirement.

Comment

so Floyd's shaking up the boxing world and making new ground

and pacquiao is fighting marquez for a 5th time.... when he's already lost to him 2+ times.

damn it arum......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't get why all the blame (which I find crazy to say blame) is being put on Bob for Pac vs Marquez V. Pac obviously wants to avenge his loss. Why shouldn't he want that? Are you seriously going to degrade Pac for wanting to avenge a loss? Why degrade Bob for wanting to put it together? It's his job to do what Pac wants, isn't it?
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-20-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

The day Bob retires from Top Rank will be a ****in national holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            you must be on drugs.mayweather can beat them both at the same time. plus marquez is going to get paid and put the one dimensional midget to sleep again.
            Here comes the flotards trying to give Mayweather credit for beating Pacquiao when it was Marquez who actually Knocked Pac out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
              I don't get why all the blame (which I find crazy to say blame) is being put on Bob for Pac vs Marquez V. Pac obviously wants to avenge his loss. Why shouldn't he want that? Are you going to degrade Pac for wanting to avenge a loss? Why degrade Bob for wanting to put it together? It's his job to do what Pac wants, isn't it?
              if pacquiao beat marquez already like some people say, what does he need to avenge?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                I don't get why all the blame (which I find crazy to say blame) is being put on Bob for Pac vs Marquez V. Pac obviously wants to avenge his loss. Why shouldn't he want that? Are you seriously going to degrade Pac for wanting to avenge a loss? Why degrade Bob for wanting to put it together? It's his job to do what Pac wants, isn't it?
                because when the decision was indecisive, pac didn't want to gie an immediate rematch. as soon as he loses, well now its an immediate rematch. he didn't even want the 4th fight -he wanted cotto at a cw and cotto turned it down.

so lets not act as if manny has treated JMM honorable and respectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  if pacquiao beat marquez already like some people say, what does he need to avenge?

Because he just got freaken knocked the fuck out Are you seriously saying you would want to leave that hanging around if you were a boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

Because he just got freaken knocked the fu ck out Are you seriously saying you would want to leave that hanging around if you were a boxer?
                    are you seriously saying you want to see the same exact fight again for the 5th time?

Comment

when two people fight someone loses. that's what happens, unless it's a draw well then that's a good reason for a rematch

what more does marquez have to prove?

how many times does marquez have to prove he's a better fighter than pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X